A Meta-Analysis of Price Elasticities of Transport Demand in a General Equilibrium Framework
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Kremers, Hans & Nijkamp, Peter & Rietveld, Piet, 2002. "A meta-analysis of price elasticities of transport demand in a general equilibrium framework," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 463-485, May.
References listed on IDEAS
- Oum, Tae H. & Gillen, David W., 1983. "The structure of intercity travel demands in Canada: Theory tests and empirical results," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 175-191, June.
- Selvanathan, E. A. & Selvanathan, Saroja, 1994.
"The demand for transport and communication in the United Kingdom and Australia,"
Transportation Research Part B: Methodological,
Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 1-9, February.
- E.A. Selvanathan, 1989. "The Demand for Transport and Communication in the United Kingdom and Australia," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 89-33, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Bhat, Chandra R., 1995. "A heteroscedastic extreme value model of intercity travel mode choice," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 471-483, December.
- Abdelwahab, Walid M., 1998. "Elasticities of mode choice probabilities and market elasticities of demand: Evidence from a simultaneous mode choice/shipment-size freight transport model," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 257-266, December.
- Kremers, Hans & Nijkamp, Peter & Rietveld, Piet, 1999. "The scope of meta-analysis for transport policy impact analysis in environmental economics," Serie Research Memoranda 0034, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Reggiani, Aura & Nijkamp, Peter & Sabella, Enrico, 2001. "New advances in spatial network modelling: Towards evolutionary algorithms," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 128(2), pages 385-401, January.
- Anas, Alex & Moses, Leon N, 1984.
"Qualitative Choice and the Blending of Discrete Alternatives,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 66(4), pages 547-555, November.
- Alex Anas & Leon N. Moses, 1982. "Qualitative Choice and the Blending of Discrete Alternatives," Discussion Papers 540S, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Friedlaender, Ann F & Spady, Richard H, 1980. "A Derived Demand Function for Freight Transportation," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 62(3), pages 432-441, August.
- Fridström, Lasse & Thune-Larsen, Harald, 1989. "An econometric air travel demand model for the entire conventional domestic network: The case of Norway," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 213-223, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tin:wpaper:20000060. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tinbergen Office +31 (0)10-4088900) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tinbenl.html .