Analyzing the Determinants of Freight Shippers’ Behavior: Own-Account versus Purchased Transport in Andalusia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lung-Fei Lee, 1982. "Some Approaches to the Correction of Selectivity Bias," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 49(3), pages 355-372.
- Small, K. & Winston, C., 1998. ""The Demand for Transportation: Models and Applications"," Papers 98-99-6, California Irvine - School of Social Sciences.
- Daughety, Andrew F & Inaba, Frederick S, 1981. "An Analysis of Regulatory Change in the Transportation Industry," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 63(2), pages 246-255, May.
- Friedlaender, Ann F & Spady, Richard H, 1980. "A Derived Demand Function for Freight Transportation," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 62(3), pages 432-441, August.
More about this item
KeywordsFreight transport demand; shippers’ behavior; discrete-choice models; own-account transport.;
- R41 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Transportation: Demand, Supply, and Congestion; Travel Time; Safety and Accidents; Transportation Noise
- C35 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-02-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-DCM-2005-02-20 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-GEO-2005-02-20 (Economic Geography)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cea:doctra:e2004_76. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Susana Mérida). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fcanges.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.