Report NEP-GEO-2005-02-20This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gilles Spielvogel, 2003. "Agricultural surplus, division of labour and the emergence of cities, a spatial general equilibrium model," Working Papers DT/2003/06, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Francisco J. André & Francisco Velasco & Luis González, 2004. "Intertemporal and Spatial Location of Disposal Facilities," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2004/74, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Cristina Borra Marcos & Luis Palma Martos, 2004. "Analyzing the Determinants of Freight Shippers’ Behavior: Own-Account versus Purchased Transport in Andalusia," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2004/76, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Vredin Johansson, Maria & Heldt, Tobias & Johansson, Per, 2005. "Latent Variables in a Travel Mode Choice Model: Attitudinal and Behavioural Indicator Variables," Working Paper Series 2005:5, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Richard Arnott & Eren Inci, 2005. "An Integrated Model of Downtown Parking and Traffic Congestion," NBER Working Papers 11118, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Philippe Bocquier, 2004. "World Urbanization Prospects : an alternative to the UN model of projection compatible with urban transition theory," Working Papers DT/2004/08, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Cris Beauchemin & Philippe Bocquier, 2003. "Migration and urbanization in francophone west Africa a review of the recent empirical evidence," Working Papers DT/2003/09, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Alan V. Deardorff, 2004. "Trade and location: A moving example motivated by Japan," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d04-56, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.