An Analysis of Regulatory Change in the Transportation Industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lau, Lawrence J & Lin, Wuu-Long & Yotopoulos, Pan A, 1978. "The Linear Logarithmic Expenditure System: An Application to Consumption-Leisure Choice," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(4), pages 843-868, July.
- Michael Abbott & Orley Ashenfelter, 1976.
"Labour Supply, Commodity Demand and the Allocation of Time,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 43(3), pages 389-411.
- Michael Abbott & Orley Ashenfelter, 1974. "Labor Supply, Commodity Demand, and the Allocation of Time," Working Papers 437, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cristina Borra Marcos & Luis Palma Martos, 2004. "Analyzing the Determinants of Freight Shippers’ Behavior: Own-Account versus Purchased Transport in Andalusia," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2004/76, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Cristina Borra & Luis Palma, 2004. "Analyzing the determinants of freight shipper's behavior: own account versus purchased transport," ERSA conference papers ersa04p163, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:63:y:1981:i:2:p:246-55. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.