A Derived Demand Function for Freight Transportation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jordan, Jeffrey L. & Thompson, Stanley R., 1982. "Using a Regional Input-Output Model to Forecast Rail Freight Traffic: With Applications for the Subsidy-Abandonment Decision," Agricultural Economic Report Series 201304, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Juan Carlos Martín Hernández y & Concepción Román García, 1999. "La demanda de transporte de mercancías en España. Factores determinantes y un análisis de la evolución de los flujos de tráfico en el ámbito de la Unión Europea," Working Papers 04/99, Instituto Universitario de Análisis Económico y Social.
- Wilson, William W., 1984. "Estimation Of Modal Demand Elasticities In Grain Transportation," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 9(2), pages 1-15, December.
- Perloff, Jeffrey M, 1991.
"Econometric analysis of imperfect competition and implications for trade research,"
Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series
qt46w1j22d, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Perloff, Jeffrey M., 1991. "Econometric Analysis of Imperfect Competition and Implications for Trade Research," Occasional Papers 233065, Regional Research Project NC-194: Organization and Performance of World Food Systems.
- Perloff, Jeffrey M., 1991. "Econometric analysis of imperfect competition and implications for trade research," CUDARE Working Papers 47252, University of California, Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Kremers, Hans & Nijkamp, Peter & Rietveld, Piet, 2002.
"A meta-analysis of price elasticities of transport demand in a general equilibrium framework,"
Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 463-485, May.
- Hans Kremers & Peter Nijkamp & Piet Rietveld, 2000. "A Meta-Analysis of Price Elasticities of Transport Demand in a General Equilibrium Framework," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 00-060/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Russell Pittman, 2003. "A Note on Non-Discriminatory Access to Railroad Infrastructure," Industrial Organization 0303004, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kevin E. Henrickson & Wesley W. Wilson, 2008. "Compensation, Unionization, and Deregulation in the Motor Carrier Industry," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 51(1), pages 153-177, February.
- Cristina Borra & Luis Palma, 2004. "Analyzing the determinants of freight shipper's behavior: own account versus purchased transport," ERSA conference papers ersa04p163, European Regional Science Association.
- Abate, Megersa, 2014. "Does fuel price affect trucking industry’s network characteristics?: evidence from Denmark," Working papers in Transport Economics 2014:26, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Wang, Xiaokun (Cara) & Zhang, Dapeng, 2017. "Truck freight demand elasticity with respect to tolls in New York State," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 51-60.
- Ferrari, Paolo, 2015. "Dynamic cost functions and freight transport modal split evolution," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 115-134.
- Jourquin, Bart & Beuthe, Michel, 2019. "Cost, transit time and speed elasticity calculations for the European continental freight transport," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 1-12.
- Winebrake, James J. & Green, Erin H. & Comer, Bryan & Corbett, James J. & Froman, Sarah, 2012. "Estimating the direct rebound effect for on-road freight transportation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 252-259.
- Cristina Borra Marcos & Luis Palma Martos, 2004. "Analyzing the Determinants of Freight Shippers’ Behavior: Own-Account versus Purchased Transport in Andalusia," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2004/76, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Guerrero, Sebastian E. & Madanat, Samer M. & Leachman, Robert C., 2013. "The Trucking Sector Optimization Model: A tool for predicting carrier and shipper responses to policies aiming to reduce GHG emissions," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 85-107.
- Tae H. Oum & Waters, W.G. & Jong Say Yong, 1990. "A survey of recent estimates of price elasticities of demand for transport," Policy Research Working Paper Series 359, The World Bank.
- McCullough, Gerard J. & Hadash, Ishay, 2012. "A Derived Demand Function for Freight Transportation: An Update of the 1980 Friedlaender Spady Analysis," Staff Papers 123249, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- repec:uae:wpaper:9904 is not listed on IDEAS
- Babcock, Michael W. & Gayle, Philip G., 2014. "Specifying and Estimating a Regional Agricultural Railroad Demand Model," Journal of the Transportation Research Forum, Transportation Research Forum, vol. 53(1), pages 1-15.
- Train, Kenneth & Wilson, Wesley W., 2007. "Spatially Generated Transportation Demands," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 97-118, January.
- Juan Manuel Domínguez, 2015. "An Analysis of the Technological Structure of Refineries and Blenders: Estimation of the Leontief Multiproduct Cost Function and Reservation Prices," Revista Equidad y Desarrollo, Universidad de la Salle, May.
- Michel Beuthe & Bart Jourquin & Natalie Urbain, 2014. "Estimating Freight Transport Price Elasticity in Multi-mode Studies: A Review and Additional Results from a Multimodal Network Model," Transport Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(5), pages 626-644, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:62:y:1980:i:3:p:432-41. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ann Olson). General contact details of provider: https://www.mitpressjournals.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.