Assessing the impact of the 2004 Olympic Games on the Greek economy: A small macroeconometric model
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Deaton, Angus S, 1977. "Involuntary Saving through Unanticipated Inflation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 67(5), pages 899-910, December.
- Stephanie Jasmand & Wolfgang Maennig, 2007.
"Regional Income and Employment Effects of the 1972 Munich Olympic Summer Games,"
0712, International Association of Sports Economists;North American Association of Sports Economists.
- Stephanie Jasmand & Wolfgang Maennig, 2007. "Regional Income and Employment Effects of the 1972 Munich Olympic Summer Games," Working Papers 007, Chair for Economic Policy, University of Hamburg.
- Nikolaos Veraros & Evangelia Kasimati & Peter Dawson, 2004. "The 2004 Olympic Games announcement and its effect on the Athens and Milan stock exchanges," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(12), pages 749-753.
- James A Giesecke & John R Madden, 2007. "The Sydney Olympics, seven years on: an ex-post dynamic CGE assessment," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-168, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecmode:v:26:y:2009:i:1:p:139-146. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.