Analysis of child deprivation in India: Focus on health and educational perspectives
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- D.P. Chaudhri & Raghbendra Jha, 2011. "Child Poverty and Compulsory Elementary Education in India: Policy Insights from Household Data Analysis," ASARC Working Papers 2011-04, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Mothuri Venkatanarayana, 2005. "On the non-random distribution of educational deprivation of children in India," Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum Working Papers 372, Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum, India.
- Subha Mani, 2007. "Role of the Household and Community in Determining Child Health," WIDER Working Paper Series RP2007-78, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Svedberg, Peter, 2000. "Poverty and Undernutrition: Theory, Measurement, and Policy," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198292685.
- Michaelowa, Katharina, 2001. "Primary Education Quality in Francophone Sub-Saharan Africa: Determinants of Learning Achievement and Efficiency Considerations," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(10), pages 1699-1716, October.
- Wagstaff, Adam, 2003. "Child health on a dollar a day: some tentative cross-country comparisons," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 57(9), pages 1529-1538, November.
- Griffiths, Paula & Matthews, Zoë & Hinde, Andrew, 2002. "Gender, family, and the nutritional status of children in three culturally contrasting states of India," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 55(5), pages 775-790, September.
More about this item
KeywordsHealth deprivation; Educational deprivation; Nutrition; Children; Dropouts;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecanpo:v:50:y:2016:i:c:p:120-130. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/economic-analysis-and-policy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.