The Spatial Distribution of Calorie Deficiency in Rural India in the Last Three Quinquennial Rounds of NSS
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Raghbendra Jha & Raghav Gaiha, 2003. "Determinants of Undernutrition in Rural India," Departmental Working Papers 2003-06, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Ravallion, Martin, 1990. "Income Effects on Undernutrition," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 38(3), pages 489-515, April.
- Raghbendra Jha & Anurag Sharma, 2003. "The Spatial Distribution of Rural Poverty in the Last Three Quinquennial Rounds of NSS," ASARC Working Papers 2003-02, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Behrman, Jere R & Deolalikar, Anil B, 1987. "Will Developing Country Nutrition Improve with Income? A Case Study for Rural South India," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 95(3), pages 492-507, June.
- David E. Sahn & David C. Stifel, 2002. "Robust Comparisons of Malnutrition in Developing Countries," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 84(3), pages 716-735.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dhongde, Shatakshee, 2017. "Measuring Segregation of the Poor: Evidence from India," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 111-123.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pas:asarcc:2003-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Raghbendra Jha). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/asanuau.html .