Role of the Household and Community in Determining Child Health
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Green, Maia & Hulme, David, 2005. "From correlates and characteristics to causes: thinking about poverty from a chronic poverty perspective," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 867-879, June.
- World Bank, 2004. "Inequality and Economic Development in Brazil," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 14913.
- LoÃ¯c Wacquant, 1999. "Urban Marginality in the Coming Millennium," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 36(10), pages 1639-1647, September.
- Harvey, David, 2005. "The New Imperialism," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199278084.
- Nissanke, Machiko & Thorbecke, Erik, 2006. "A Quest for Pro-Poor Globalization," WIDER Working Paper Series 046, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Nissanke, Machiko & Thorbecke, Erik, 2007. "Linking Globalization to Poverty," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Datta, Soumyendra Kishore & Singh, Krishna, 2016. "Analysis of child deprivation in India: Focus on health and educational perspectives," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 120-130.
- Subha Mani & John Hoddinott & John Strauss, 2009. "Determinants of Schooling Outcomes: Empirical Evidence from Rural Ethiopia," Fordham Economics Discussion Paper Series dp2009-03, Fordham University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordschild health; well-being; nutrition; Indonesia;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unu:wpaper:rp2007-78. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mauricio Roa Grisales). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/widerfi.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .