Child Poverty and Compulsory Elementary Education in India: Policy Insights from Household Data Analysis
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- D.P. Chaudhri & Raghbendra Jha, 2013. "India's gender bias in child population, female education and growing prosperity: 1951--2011," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(1), pages 23-43, January.
- repec:spr:chinre:v:9:y:2016:i:1:d:10.1007_s12187-014-9296-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Datta, Soumyendra Kishore & Singh, Krishna, 2016. "Analysis of child deprivation in India: Focus on health and educational perspectives," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 120-130.
More about this item
KeywordsTotal Fertility Rate; Child poverty; Elementary education; School non-attendance; India;
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- J11 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Demographic Trends, Macroeconomic Effects, and Forecasts
- J13 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Fertility; Family Planning; Child Care; Children; Youth
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-03-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2011-03-26 (Development)
- NEP-LAB-2011-03-26 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pas:asarcc:2011-04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Raghbendra Jha). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/asanuau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .