Environmental policy instruments in an international duopoly with feedback investment strategies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Flaherty, M Therese, 1980. "Industry Structure and Cost-Reducing Investment," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(5), pages 1187-1209, July.
- Jean Tirole, 1988. "The Theory of Industrial Organization," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262200716, January.
- Feenstra, T.L. & Kort, P.M. & Verheijen, P.A. & de Zeeuw, A.J., 1996. "Standards versus taxes in a dynamic duopoly model of trade," Other publications TiSEM cbdf7273-871d-4baa-8b6a-3, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Fershtman, C. & De Zeeuw, A., 1991.
"Capital Accumulation and Entry Deterrence: A Clariying Note,"
9141, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Fershtman, C. & de Zeeuw, A.J., 1991. "Capital accumulation and entry deterrence : A clarifying note," Discussion Paper 1991-41, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Reynolds, Stanley S, 1987. "Capacity Investment, Preemption and Commitment in an Infinite Horizon Model," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 28(1), pages 69-88, February.
- Kennedy Peter W., 1994. "Equilibrium Pollution Taxes in Open Economies with Imperfect Competition," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 49-63, July.
- Morrison, C J, 1994. "The Cyclical Nature of Markups in Canadian Manufacturing: A Production Theory Approach," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(3), pages 269-282, July-Sept.
- Ilmakunnas, P & Torma, H, 1994. "Energy Crises and Change of Technology," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(3), pages 305-320, July-Sept.
- Richard Hartl & Peter Kort, 1996.
"Capital accumulation of a firm facing an emissions tax,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 63(1), pages 1-23, February.
- Hartl, R.F. & Kort, P.M., 1995. "Capital Accumulation of a Firm Facing an Emissions Tax," Papers 9578, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Hartl, R.F. & Kort, P.M., 1995. "Capital accumulation of a firm facing an emissions tax," Discussion Paper 1995-78, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Pindyck, Robert S & Rotemberg, Julio J, 1983. "Dynamic Factor Demands and the Effects of Energy Price Shocks," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(5), pages 1066-1079, December.
- James A. Brander & Barbara J. Spencer, 1983. "Strategic Commitment with R&D: The Symmetric Case," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 14(1), pages 225-235, Spring.
- Alistair fnUlph, 1996. "Environmental policy instruments and imperfectly competitive international trade," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 7(4), pages 333-355, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Basak Bayramoglu, 2006.
"Transboundary Pollution in the Black Sea: Comparison of Institutional Arrangements,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 35(4), pages 289-325, December.
- Basak Bayramoglu, 2004. "Transboundary pollution in the black sea : comparison of institutional arrangements," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques v04020, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- repec:spr:joptap:v:134:y:2007:i:1:d:10.1007_s10957-007-9240-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Charles Figuières, 2009. "Markov interactions in a class of dynamic games," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 66(1), pages 39-68, January.
- Carmen Arguedas & Francisco Cabo & Guiomar Martín-Herrán, 2017.
"Optimal Pollution Standards and Non-compliance in a Dynamic Framework,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 68(3), pages 537-567, November.
- Arguedas, Carmen & Cabo, Francisco & Martín-Herrán, Guiomar, 2014. "Optimal Pollution Standards and Non-Compliance in a Dynamic Framework," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2014/08, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Krysiak, Frank C., 2011. "Environmental regulation, technological diversity, and the dynamics of technological change," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 528-544, April.
- Martina Stimming, 1999. "Capital-accumulation games under environmental regulation and duopolistic competition," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 69(3), pages 267-287, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:dyncon:v:25:y:2001:i:10:p:1665-1687. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.