Capital accumulation of a firm facing an emissions tax
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Hartl, R.F. & Kort, P.M., 1995. "Capital Accumulation of a Firm Facing an Emissions Tax," Papers 9578, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Hartl, R.F. & Kort, P.M., 1995. "Capital accumulation of a firm facing an emissions tax," Discussion Paper 1995-78, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- Skiba, A K, 1978. "Optimal Growth with a Convex-Concave Production Function," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(3), pages 527-539, May.
- Peter Kort & Paul Loon & Mikulás Luptácik, 1991.
"Optimal dynamic environmental policies of a profit maximizing firm,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 54(3), pages 195-225, October.
- Kort, P.M. & van Loon, P.M.J.J. & Luptacik, M., 1990. "Optimal dynamic environmental policies of a profit maximizing firm," Research Memorandum FEW 433, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Kort, Peter & van Loon, P.J.J.M. & Luptacik, M., 1991. "Optimal dynamic environmental policies of a profit maximizing firm," Other publications TiSEM eeabe3a7-e592-47bc-bac0-e, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Carraro, C. & Soubeyran, A., 1998. "R&D Cooperation, Innovation Spillovers and Firm Location in a Model of Environmental Policy," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 98a43, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- Davis Dechert, W., 1984. "Has the averch-johnson effect been theoretically justified?," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 1-17, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Farzin, Y H & Kort, P M, 2000.
" Pollution Abatement Investment When Environmental Regulation Is Uncertain,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 2(2), pages 183-212.
- Kort, P.M. & Farzin, Y.H., 2000. "Pollution abatement investment when environmental regulation is uncertain," Other publications TiSEM 90e78d8b-95d9-4d17-9d0f-4, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Sunderasan Srinivasan & Raj Singh, 2010. "The persistence of green goodwill," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 12(5), pages 825-837, October.
- repec:spr:joptap:v:123:y:2004:i:1:d:10.1023_b:jota.0000043991.06755.af is not listed on IDEAS
- Martín-Herrán, Guiomar & Rubio, Santiago J., 2016.
"The Strategic Use of Abatement by a Polluting Monopoly,"
ET: Economic Theory
244532, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Guiomar Martín-Herrán & Santiago J. Rubio, 2016. "The Strategic Use of Abatement by a Polluting Monopoly," Working Papers 2016.58, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Feenstra, T.L. & Kort, P.M. & de Zeeuw, A.J., 1997. "Environmental Policy in an International Duopoly : An Analysis of Feedback Investment Strategies," Discussion Paper 1997-43, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Tommy Lundgren, 2003. "A Real Options Approach to Abatement Investments and Green Goodwill," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 25(1), pages 17-31, May.
- Hadrich, Joleen C. & Wolf, Christopher A., 2009. "Implications of the Air Compliance Agreement for Livestock Producers," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49316, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Caulkins, Jonathan P. & Feichtinger, Gustav & Grass, Dieter & Hartl, Richard F. & Kort, Peter M. & Seidl, Andrea, 2015. "Skiba points in free end-time problems," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 404-419.
- Feenstra, Talitha & Kort, Peter M. & de Zeeuw, Aart, 2001. "Environmental policy instruments in an international duopoly with feedback investment strategies," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 25(10), pages 1665-1687, October.
More about this item
Keywordsoptimal control; dynamics of the firm; pollution control; history-dependent equilibria; capital accumulation; L51; Q20; D10;
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
- Q20 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - General
- D10 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jeczfn:v:63:y:1996:i:1:p:1-23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .