Capital accumulation of a firm facing an emissions tax
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 63 (1996)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=108909|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Peter Kort & Paul Loon & Mikulás Luptácik, 1991.
"Optimal dynamic environmental policies of a profit maximizing firm,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 54(3), pages 195-225, October.
- Kort, P.M. & van Loon, P.M.J.J. & Luptacik, M., 1990. "Optimal dynamic environmental policies of a profit maximizing firm," Research Memorandum FEW 433, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Kort, Peter & van Loon, P.J.J.M. & Luptacik, M., 1991. "Optimal dynamic environmental policies of a profit maximizing firm," Other publications TiSEM eeabe3a7-e592-47bc-bac0-e, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Davis Dechert, W., 1984. "Has the averch-johnson effect been theoretically justified?," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 1-17, October.
- Carraro, C. & Soubeyran, A., 1998. "R&D Cooperation, Innovation Spillovers and Firm Location in a Model of Environmental Policy," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 98a43, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- Skiba, A K, 1978. "Optimal Growth with a Convex-Concave Production Function," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(3), pages 527-39, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jeczfn:v:63:y:1996:i:1:p:1-23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.