Optimal periodic development of a pollution generating tourism industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Greiner, A. & Feichtinger, G. & Haunschmied, J.L. & Hartl, R.F. & Kort, P.M., 2001. "Optimal periodic development of a pollution generating tourism industry," Other publications TiSEM 39f33629-bc0c-440f-bc6f-b, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
References listed on IDEAS
- Engelbert Dockner & Gustav Feichtinger, 1991. "On the optimality of limit cycles in dynamic economic systems," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 53(1), pages 31-50, February.
- Skiba, A K, 1978. "Optimal Growth with a Convex-Concave Production Function," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(3), pages 527-539, May.
- Brown, Katrina, 1998. "The political ecology of biodiversity, conservation and development in Nepal's Terai: Confused meanings, means and ends," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 73-87, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giannoni, Sauveur, 2011. "On the economic rationality of fluctuations in tourism frequentation at nature-based destination," MPRA Paper 29518, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:134:y:2001:i:3:p:582-591. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .