The political ecology of biodiversity, conservation and development in Nepal's Terai: Confused meanings, means and ends
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Greiner, Alfred & Feichtinger, Gustav & Haunschmied, Josef L. & Kort, Peter M. & Hartl, Richard F., 2001.
"Optimal periodic development of a pollution generating tourism industry,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 134(3), pages 582-591, November.
- Greiner, A. & Feichtinger, G. & Haunschmied, J.L. & Hartl, R.F. & Kort, P.M., 2001. "Optimal periodic development of a pollution generating tourism industry," Other publications TiSEM 39f33629-bc0c-440f-bc6f-b, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Ram Shrestha & Janaki Alavalapati & Andrew Seidl & Karl Weber & Tri Suselo, 2007. "Estimating The Local Cost Of Protecting Koshi Tappu Wildlife Reserve, Nepal: A Contingent Valuation Approach," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 9(4), pages 413-426, November.
- Paudel, Naya S. & Vedeld, Paul O. & Khatri, Dil B., 2015. "Prospects and challenges of tenure and forest governance reform in the context of REDD+ initiatives in Nepal," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 1-8.
- Andrea J. Nightingale & Hemant R. Ojha, 2013. "Rethinking Power and Authority: Symbolic Violence and Subjectivity in Nepal's Terai Forests," Development and Change, International Institute of Social Studies, vol. 44(1), pages 29-51, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:24:y:1998:i:1:p:73-87. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .