On the economic rationality of fluctuations in tourism frequentation at nature-based destination
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- F. Cerina, 2006. "Tourism specialization and environmental sustainability in a dynamic economy," Working Paper CRENoS 200602, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Greiner, Alfred & Feichtinger, Gustav & Haunschmied, Josef L. & Kort, Peter M. & Hartl, Richard F., 2001.
"Optimal periodic development of a pollution generating tourism industry,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 134(3), pages 582-591, November.
- Greiner, A. & Feichtinger, G. & Haunschmied, J.L. & Hartl, R.F. & Kort, P.M., 2001. "Optimal periodic development of a pollution generating tourism industry," Other publications TiSEM 39f33629-bc0c-440f-bc6f-b, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
More about this item
KeywordsTourism; Willingness to Pay; Fluctuations;
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:29518. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .