Markov interactions in a class of dynamic games
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tsutsui, Shunichi & Mino, Kazuo, 1990. "Nonlinear strategies in dynamic duopolistic competition with sticky prices," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 136-161, October.
- Fershtman, Chaim & Nitzan, Shmuel, 1991. "Dynamic voluntary provision of public goods," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 1057-1067, July.
- Fudenberg, Drew & Tirole, Jean, 1983. "Capital as a commitment: Strategic investment to deter mobility," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 227-250, December.
- Bulow, Jeremy I & Geanakoplos, John D & Klemperer, Paul D, 1985. "Multimarket Oligopoly: Strategic Substitutes and Complements," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 93(3), pages 488-511, June.
- Wildasin, D.E., 1989. "Some Rudimentary Duopolity Theorem," Working Papers 9, John Deutsch Institute for the Study of Economic Policy.
- Itaya, Jun-ichi & Shimomura, Koji, 2001.
"A dynamic conjectural variations model in the private provision of public goods: a differential game approach,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 153-172, July.
- Jun-ichi Itaya & Koji Shimomura, 1999. "A Dynamic Conjectural Variations Model in the Private Provision of Public Goods: a Differential Game Approach," Discussion Paper Series 104, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Dockner Engelbert J. & Van Long Ngo, 1993.
"International Pollution Control: Cooperative versus Noncooperative Strategies,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 13-29, July.
- Dockner, Engelbert J. & Van Long, Ngo, 1991. "International Pollution Control: Cooperative Versus Noncooperative Strategies," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 6275, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Claudio A. Piga, 1998. "A Dynamic Model of Advertising and Product Differentiation," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 13(5), pages 509-522, October.
- Figuières, Charles & Gardères, Philippe & Rychen, Frédéric, 2002.
"Infrastructures publiques et politiques de développement décentralisées,"
Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 78(4), pages 539-570, Décembre.
- Figuieres, C & Garderes, P & Rychen, F, 1997. "Infrastructures publiques et politiques de developpement decentralisees," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 97a16, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- AMIR, Rabah, 2001.
"Stochastic games in economics and related fields: an overview,"
CORE Discussion Papers
2001060, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- AMIR, Rabah, 2003. "Stochastic games in economics and related fields: an overview," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1664, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Ngo Van Long & Koji Shimomura & Harutaka Takahashi, 1999.
"Comparing Open-loop With Markov Equilibria in a Class of Differential Games,"
The Japanese Economic Review,
Japanese Economic Association, vol. 50(4), pages 457-469, December.
- Ngo Van Long & Koji Shimomura & Harutaka Takahashi, 1997. "Comparing Open-Loop with Markov Equilibria in a Class of Differential Games," CIRANO Working Papers 97s-22, CIRANO.
- van der Ploeg, F & de Zeeuw, A J, 1990.
"Perfect Equilibrium in a Model of Competitive Arms Accumulation,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 31(1), pages 131-146, February.
- van der Ploeg, F. & de Zeeuw, A.J., 1987. "Perfect equilibrium in a model of competitive arms accumulation," Research Memorandum FEW 266, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- van der Ploeg, F. & de Zeeuw, A.J., 1988. "Perfect equilibrium in a model of competitive arms accumulation," Discussion Paper 1988-4, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Dockner, Engelbert J, 1992. "A Dynamic Theory of Conjectural Variations," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(4), pages 377-395, December.
- P. Cartigny & P. Michel, 2003.
"On the Selection of One Feedback Nash Equilibrium in Discounted Linear-Quadratic Games,"
Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications,
Springer, vol. 117(2), pages 231-243, May.
- CARTIGNY, Pierre & MICHEL, Philippe, 2002. "On the selection of one feedback Nash equilibrium in discounted linear-quadratic games," CORE Discussion Papers 2002034, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Driskill, Robert, 2001. "Durable goods oligopoly," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 19(3-4), pages 391-413, March.
- Fershtman, Chaim, 1984. "Goodwill and Market Shares in Oligopoly," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 51(23), pages 271-281, August.
- Driskill, Robert A. & McCafferty, Stephen, 1989. "Dynamic duopoly with adjustment costs: A differential game approach," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 324-338, December.
- Dockner,Engelbert J. & Jorgensen,Steffen & Long,Ngo Van & Sorger,Gerhard, 2000. "Differential Games in Economics and Management Science," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521637329.
- Feenstra, Talitha & Kort, Peter M. & de Zeeuw, Aart, 2001. "Environmental policy instruments in an international duopoly with feedback investment strategies," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 25(10), pages 1665-1687, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Denis Claude & Charles Figuières & Mabel Tidball, 2012.
"Regulation of Investments in Infrastructure: The Interplay between Strategic Behaviors and Initial Endowments,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 14(1), pages 35-66, February.
- Denis Claude & Charles Figuieres & Mabel Tidball, 2012. "Regulation of Investments in Infrastructure: The Interplay between Strategic Behaviors and Initial Endowments," Post-Print halshs-01226488, HAL.
- Caputo, Michael R. & Ling, Chen, 2013.
"The intrinsic comparative dynamics of locally differentiable feedback Nash equilibria of autonomous and exponentially discounted infinite horizon differential games,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 37(10), pages 1982-1994.
- Micahel Caputo & Chen Ling, 2012. "The Intrinsic Comparative Dynamics of Locally Differentiable Feedback Nash Equilibria of Autonomous and Exponentially Discounted Infinite Horizon Differential Games," Working Papers 2012-03, University of Central Florida, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsDynamic games; Markov perfect equilibrium; Open-loop Nash equilibrium; Markov interactions; Efficiency; C73; D92; L16;
- C73 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Stochastic and Dynamic Games; Evolutionary Games
- D92 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Intertemporal Firm Choice, Investment, Capacity, and Financing
- L16 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Industrial Organization and Macroeconomics; Macroeconomic Industrial Structure
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:theord:v:66:y:2009:i:1:p:39-68. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Mallaigh Nolan). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.