Characteristics of low-priced solar PV systems in the U.S
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jean M. Imbs & Haroon Mumtaz & Morten O. Ravn & Hélène Rey, 2010.
"One TV, One Price?,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 112(4), pages 753-781, December.
- Imbs, Jean & Mumtaz, Haroon & Ravn, Morten O & Rey, Hélène, 2009. "One TV, One Price?," CEPR Discussion Papers 7504, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jean Imbs & Haroon Mumtaz & Morten O. Ravn & Hélène Rey, 2010. "One TV, One Price?," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00612524, HAL.
- Jean Imbs & Haroon Mumtaz & Morten O. Ravn & Hélène Rey, 2009. "One TV, One Price?," NBER Working Papers 15418, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guido Menzio & Nicholas Trachter, 2018.
"Equilibrium Price Dispersion Across and Within Stores","
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 28, pages 205-220, April.
- Guido Menzio & Nicholas Trachter, 2015. "Equilibrium Price Dispersion Across and Within Stores," NBER Working Papers 21493, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guido Menzio & Nicholas Trachter, 2015. "Equilibrium Price Dispersion Across and Within Stores," PIER Working Paper Archive 15-003, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Menzio, Guido & Trachter, Nicholas, 2015. "Equilibrium Price Dispersion Across and Within Stores," Working Paper 15-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Wiser, Ryan & Millstein, Dev & Mai, Trieu & Macknick, Jordan & Carpenter, Alberta & Cohen, Stuart & Cole, Wesley & Frew, Bethany & Heath, Garvin, 2016. "The environmental and public health benefits of achieving high penetrations of solar energy in the United States," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 472-486.
- Peter Thompson, 2012. "The Relationship between Unit Cost and Cumulative Quantity and the Evidence for Organizational Learning-by-Doing," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 26(3), pages 203-224, Summer.
- Carlson, John A & McAfee, R Preston, 1983. "Discrete Equilibrium Price Dispersion," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 91(3), pages 480-493, June.
- Michael R. Baye & John Morgan & Patrick Scholten, 2006. "Information, Search, and Price Dispersion," Working Papers 2006-11, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Goldberg, Pinelopi K. & Verboven, Frank, 2005.
"Market integration and convergence to the Law of One Price: evidence from the European car market,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 49-73, January.
- Goldberg, Pinelopi & Verboven, Frank, 2001. "Market Integration and Convergence to the Law of One Price: Evidence from the European Car Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 2926, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pinelopi K. Goldberg & Frank Verboven, 2001. "Market Integration and Convergence to the Law of One Price: Evidence from the European Car Market," NBER Working Papers 8402, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Menzio, Guido & Trachter, Nicholas, 2015.
"Equilibrium price dispersion with sequential search,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 160(C), pages 188-215.
- Nicholas Trachter & Guido Menzio, 2014. "Equilibrium Price Dispersion with Sequential Search," 2014 Meeting Papers 984, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Shrimali, Gireesh & Jenner, Steffen, 2013. "The impact of state policy on deployment and cost of solar photovoltaic technology in the U.S.: A sector-specific empirical analysis," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 679-690.
- Davidson, Carolyn & Steinberg, Daniel, 2013. "Evaluating the impact of third-party price reporting and other drivers on residential photovoltaic price estimates," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 752-761.
- Jonathan E. Hughes & Molly Podolefsky, 2015. "Getting Green with Solar Subsidies: Evidence from the California Solar Initiative," Journal of the Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, University of Chicago Press, vol. 2(2), pages 235-275.
- Peters, Michael & Schneider, Malte & Griesshaber, Tobias & Hoffmann, Volker H., 2012. "The impact of technology-push and demand-pull policies on technical change – Does the locus of policies matter?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(8), pages 1296-1308.
- Seel, Joachim & Barbose, Galen L. & Wiser, Ryan H., 2014. "An analysis of residential PV system price differences between the United States and Germany," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 216-226.
- Sawhney, Rapinder & Thakur, Kaveri & Venkatesan, Bharadwaj & Ji, Shuguang & Upreti, Girish & Sanseverino, John, 2014. "Empirical analysis of the solar incentive policy for Tennessee solar value chain," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 131(C), pages 368-376.
- Janko, Samantha A. & Arnold, Michael R. & Johnson, Nathan G., 2016. "Implications of high-penetration renewables for ratepayers and utilities in the residential solar photovoltaic (PV) market," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 180(C), pages 37-51.
- Deetjen, Thomas A. & Garrison, Jared B. & Rhodes, Joshua D. & Webber, Michael E., 2016. "Solar PV integration cost variation due to array orientation and geographic location in the Electric Reliability Council of Texas," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 180(C), pages 607-616.
- Erin Baker & Meredith Fowlie & Derek Lemoine & Stanley S. Reynolds, 2013. "The Economics of Solar Electricity," Annual Review of Resource Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 5(1), pages 387-426, June.
- Mian Dai & Qihong Liu & Konstantinos Serfes, 2014. "Is the Effect of Competition on Price Dispersion Nonmonotonic? Evidence from the U.S. Airline Industry," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 96(1), pages 161-170, March.
- Wang, Xiaoting & Kurdgelashvili, Lado & Byrne, John & Barnett, Allen, 2011. "The value of module efficiency in lowering the levelized cost of energy of photovoltaic systems," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(9), pages 4248-4254.
- Dahlby, Bev & West, Douglas S, 1986. "Price Dispersion in an Automobile Insurance Market," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(2), pages 418-438, April.
- Lion Hirth, 2015.
"The Optimal Share of Variable Renewables: How the Variability of Wind and Solar Power affects their Welfare-optimal Deployment,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1).
- Lion Hirth, 2013. "The Optimal Share of Variable Renewables. How the Variability of Wind and Solar Power Affects their Welfare-optimal Deployment," Working Papers 2013.90, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Denholm, Paul & Margolis, Robert M., 2007. "Evaluating the limits of solar photovoltaics (PV) in traditional electric power systems," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 2852-2861, May.
- Arthur van Benthem & Kenneth Gillingham & James Sweeney, 2008. "Learning-by-Doing and the Optimal Solar Policy in California," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 131-152.
- Tian Tang & David Popp, 2016. "The Learning Process and Technological Change in Wind Power: Evidence from China's CDM Wind Projects," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 35(1), pages 195-222, January.
- Rai, Varun & Reeves, D. Cale & Margolis, Robert, 2016. "Overcoming barriers and uncertainties in the adoption of residential solar PV," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 498-505.
- Barron, John M. & Taylor, Beck A. & Umbeck, John R., 2004. "Number of sellers, average prices, and price dispersion," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 22(8-9), pages 1041-1066, November.
- Gregory F. Nemet, 2012. "Subsidies for New Technologies and Knowledge Spillovers from Learning by Doing," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 31(3), pages 601-622, June.
- Burkhardt, Jesse & Wiser, Ryan & Darghouth, Naïm & Dong, C.G. & Huneycutt, Joshua, 2015. "Exploring the impact of permitting and local regulatory processes on residential solar prices in the United States," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 102-112.
- Steven J. Davis & Cheryl Grim & John Haltiwanger & Mary Streitwieser, 2013. "Electricity Unit Value Prices and Purchase Quantities: U.S. Manufacturing Plants, 1963–2000," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 95(4), pages 1150-1165, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:renene:v:114:y:2017:i:pb:p:1333-1339 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:rensus:v:77:y:2017:i:c:p:406-422 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:enepol:v:117:y:2018:i:c:p:406-412 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsSubsidies; Solar; PV; Price dispersion; Technological change;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:187:y:2017:i:c:p:501-513. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.