Is the Effect of Competition on Price Dispersion Nonmonotonic? Evidence from the U.S. Airline Industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:empeco:v:53:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s00181-017-1251-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nemet, Gregory F. & O’Shaughnessy, Eric & Wiser, Ryan & Darghouth, Naïm & Barbose, Galen & Gillingham, Ken & Rai, Varun, 2017. "Characteristics of low-priced solar PV systems in the U.S," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 187(C), pages 501-513.
- Haizhen Lin & Yijia Wang, 2012. "Competition and Price Discrimination in the Parking Garage Industry," Working Papers 2012-07, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- repec:eee:ecolet:v:164:y:2018:i:c:p:1-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marc Möller & Makoto Watanabe, 2016. "Market Structure and Advance Selling," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 16-020/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- repec:wly:soecon:v:85:y:2019:i:3:p:639-662 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecotra:v:11-12:y:2017:i::p:49-59 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vigren, Andreas, 2016. "Competition in Swedish passenger railway : entry in an open-access market," Working papers in Transport Economics 2016:18, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- repec:eee:transe:v:120:y:2018:i:c:p:35-50 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marius Agasse-Duval & Steve Lawford, 2019. "Subgraphs and Motifs in a Dynamic Airline Network," Working Papers hal-02017122, HAL.
- Diego Escobari & Nicholas G. Rupp & Joseph Meskey, 2019.
"An Analysis of Dynamic Price Discrimination in Airlines,"
Southern Economic Journal,
John Wiley & Sons, vol. 85(3), pages 639-662, January.
- Escobari, Diego & Rupp, Nicholas G. & Meskey, Joseph, 2018. "An Analysis of Dynamic Price Discrimination in Airlines," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Escobari, Diego & Rupp, Nicholas & Meskey, Joseph, 2018. "An Analysis of Dynamic Price Discrimination in Airlines," MPRA Paper 88287, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:bla:jindec:v:65:y:2017:i:2:p:235-274 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dagoumas, Athanasios & Polemis, Michael, 2018. "Analysing Carbon Pass-Through Rate Mechanism in the Electricity Sector: Evidence from Greece," MPRA Paper 91067, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Levent Kutlu, 2015. "Limited Memory Consumers and Price Dispersion," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 46(4), pages 349-357, June.
- Charles Angelucci & Julia Cage & Romain de Nijs, 2013. "Price Discrimination in a Two-Sided Market: Theory and Evidence from the Newspaper Industry," Working Papers 13-13, NET Institute.
- Haizhen Lin & Isabelle Yijia Wang, 2015. "Competition and Price Discrimination: Evidence from the Parking Garage Industry," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 63(3), pages 522-548, September.
- Roma, Paolo & Zambuto, Fabio & Perrone, Giovanni, 2014. "Price dispersion, competition, and the role of online travel agents: Evidence from business routes in the Italian airline market," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 146-159.
- repec:kap:revind:v:51:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s11151-016-9544-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Halkos, George & Polemis, Michael, 2018. "Does market structure trigger efficiency? Evidence for the USA before and after the financial crisis," MPRA Paper 84511, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Polemis, Michael & Tselekounis, Markos, 2019. "Does deregulation drive innovation intensity? Lessons learned from the OECD telecommunications sector," MPRA Paper 92770, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Escobari, Diego & Rupp, Nicholas & Meskey, Joseph, 2018. "Dynamic Price Discrimination in Airlines," MPRA Paper 88078, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:bla:ecinqu:v:57:y:2019:i:2:p:1215-1230 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsprice dispersion; second-degree price discrimination; airline industry;
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- L93 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Air Transportation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:96:y:2014:i:1:p:161-170. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ann Olson). General contact details of provider: https://www.mitpressjournals.org/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .