Electricity Unit Value Prices and Purchase Quantities: U.S. Manufacturing Plants, 1963–2000
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nemet, Gregory F. & O’Shaughnessy, Eric & Wiser, Ryan & Darghouth, Naïm & Barbose, Galen & Gillingham, Ken & Rai, Varun, 2017. "Characteristics of low-priced solar PV systems in the U.S," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 187(C), pages 501-513.
- Giovanni Marin & Francesco Vona, 2017.
"The Impact of Energy Prices on Employment and Environmental Performance: Evidence from French Manufacturing Establishments,"
2017.53, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Giovanni Marin & Francesco Vona, 2017. "The impact of energy prices on employment and environmental performance : Evidence from french manufacturing establishments," Sciences Po publications 26, Sciences Po.
- Giovanni Marin & Francesco Vona, 2017. "The Impact of Energy Prices on Employment and Environmental Performance: Evidence from French Manufacturing Establishments," SEEDS Working Papers 0717, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Oct 2017.
- Giovanni Marin & Francesco Vona, 2017. "The impact of Energy Prices on Employment and Environmental Performance : Evidence from French Manufacturing Establishments," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2017-26, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Severnini, Edson R., 2014. "The Power of Hydroelectric Dams: Agglomeration Spillovers," IZA Discussion Papers 8082, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ghani, Ejaz & Goswami, Arti Grover & Kerr, William R., 2014. "Spatial dynamics of electricity usage in India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7055, The World Bank.
More about this item
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
- L94 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Electric Utilities
- Q40 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:95:y:2013:i:4:p:1150-1165. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.