Seasonality and unit roots: the demand for fruits
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Hylleberg, Svend & Jorgensen, Clara & Sorensen, Nils Karl, 1993. "Seasonality in Macroeconomic Time Series," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 18(2), pages 321-335.
- Kunst, Robert M, 1993. "Seasonal Cointegration, Common Seasonals, and Forecasting Seasonal Series," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 18(4), pages 761-776.
- Franses, Philip Hans & Paap, Richard, 1995. "Seasonality and Stochastic Trends in German Consumption and Income, 1960.1-1987.4," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 20(1), pages 109-132.
- Hylleberg, S. & Engle, R. F. & Granger, C. W. J. & Yoo, B. S., 1990.
"Seasonal integration and cointegration,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 44(1-2), pages 215-238.
- Hyllerberg, S. & Engle, R.F. & Granger, C.W.J. & Yoo, B.S., 1988. "Seasonal Integration And Cointegration," Papers 0-88-2, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- Hylleberg, S. & Engle, R.F. & Granger, C.W.J. & Yoo, B.S., 1988. "Seasonal, Integration And Cointegration," Papers 6-88-2, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- Boswijk, H Peter & Franses, Philip Hans, 1995. "Periodic Cointegration: Representation and Inference," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 77(3), pages 436-454, August.
- Canova, Fabio & Hansen, Bruce E, 1995. "Are Seasonal Patterns Constant over Time? A Test for Seasonal Stability," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 13(3), pages 237-252, July.
- Joseph Beaulieu, J. & Miron, Jeffrey A., 1993. "Seasonal unit roots in aggregate U.S. data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 55(1-2), pages 305-328.
- Franses, Philip Hans, 1991. "Seasonality, non-stationarity and the forecasting of monthly time series," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 199-208, August.
- Osborn, Denise R., 1993. "Seasonal cointegration," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 55(1-2), pages 299-303.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Raper, Kellie Curry & Thornsbury, Suzanne & Aguilar, Cristobal, 2009. "Regional Wholesale Price Relationships in the Presence of Counter-Seasonal Imports," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 41(01), April.
- Ji, Wen, 2000. "Changing Seasonal Patterns In The Poultry Market," 2000 Annual meeting, July 30-August 2, Tampa, FL 21860, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Baldwin, Katherine L. & Jones, Keithly G., 2012. "U.S. Citrus Import Demand: Seasonality and Substitution," 2012 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2012, Birmingham, Alabama 119741, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- D. Evans & E. Kula & H. Sezer, 2005. "Regional welfare weights for the UK: England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(7), pages 923-937.
- Nzaku, Kilungu & Houston, Jack E., 2009. "Analysis of U.S. Demand for Fresh Tropical Fruit and Vegetable Imports," 2009 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2009, Atlanta, Georgia 46850, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Mathews, Kenneth H., Jr. & Arnade, Carlos Anthony & Jones, Keithly G., 2008. "Derived Demand for Cattle Feeding Inputs," Journal of Agribusiness, Agricultural Economics Association of Georgia, vol. 26(1).
- Nzaku, Kilungu & Houston, Jack E. & Fonsah, Esendugue Greg, 2012. "A Dynamic Application of the AIDS Model to Import Demand for Tropical Fresh Fruits in the USA," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126721, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Arnade, Carlos Anthony & Calvin, Linda & Kuchler, Fred, 2008. "Market Response to a Food Safety Shock: The 2006 Foodborne Illness Outbreak of E. coli O157:H7 Linked to Spinach," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6448, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Evans Edward & H. Ballen Fredy, 2016. "Testing for Oligopsony Power in the US Green Skin Avocado Market," Journal of Agricultural & Food Industrial Organization, De Gruyter, vol. 14(1), pages 43-50, May.
- Walters, Lurleen M. & Jones, Keithly G., 2016. "Caribbean Food Import Demand: An Application of the CBS Differential Demand System," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 47(2), July.
- Nzaku, Kilungu & Houston, Jack E. & Fonsah, Esendugue Greg, . "Analysis of U.S. Demand for Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Imports," Journal of Agribusiness, Agricultural Economics Association of Georgia.
- Evans, Edwardv A. & Ballen, Fredy H., 2015. "Competitive Behavior in the U.S. Green Skin Avocado Market," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 46(3), November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agecon:v:18:y:1998:i:1:p:53-62. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/loi/agec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.