Regional welfare weights for the UK: England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Neal Blue, E. & Tweeten, Luther, 1997. "The estimation of marginal utility of income for application to agricultural policy analysis," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 16(3), pages 155-169, August.
- Arnade, Carlos Anthony & Pick, Daniel, 1998. "Seasonality and unit roots: the demand for fruits," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 18(1), January.
- R. A. Sharma & M. J. McGregor & J. F. Blyth, 1991. "The Social Discount Rate For Land-Use Projects In India," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(1), pages 86-92.
- Iain Fraser & Imad A. Moosa, 2002. "Demand Estimation in the Presence of Stochastic Trend and Seasonality: The Case of Meat Demand in the United Kingdom," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 84(1), pages 83-89.
- Blue, E. Neal & Tweeten, Luther, 1997. "The estimation of marginal utility of income for application to agricultural policy analysis," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 16(3), August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Erhun KULA, 2006. "Regional welfare weights," Departmental Working Papers 2006-32, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- David J. EVANS, 2006. "Social discount rates for the European Union," Departmental Working Papers 2006-20, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Massimo Florio & Emanuela Sirtori, 2013. "The social cost of capital: recent estimates for the EU countries," Working Papers 201303, CSIL Centre for Industrial Studies.
More about this item
KeywordsWelfare weights; Marginal utility; UK; Ponderations relatives a la protection sociale; Utlilite marginale; Royaume-Uni; Wohlfahrtslasten; Grenznutzung; UK; Indices de bienestar social; Marginal de los ingresos; Reino Unido; JEL classifications: D60; D61; R10;
- D60 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - General
- D61 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Allocative Efficiency; Cost-Benefit Analysis
- R10 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
- User:Matt Lewis/Nationality within the British Isles (including the United Kingdom and Ireland) in Wikipedia English ne '')
- Talk:Countries of the United Kingdom/refs in Wikipedia English ne '')
- User:Matt Lewis/Countries of the United Kingdom - sources of terms used to describe them in Wikipedia English ne '')
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:regstd:v:39:y:2005:i:7:p:923-937. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRES20 .