The estimation of marginal utility of income for application to agricultural policy analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Halter, A.N. & Mason, Robert, 1978. "Utility Measurement For Those Who Need To Know," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 3(02), December.
- Machina, Mark J, 1987. "Choice under Uncertainty: Problems Solved and Unsolved," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 1(1), pages 121-154, Summer.
- Hildreth, Clifford & Knowles, Glenn J., 1982. "Some Estimates of Farmers' Utility Functions," Technical Bulletins 54545, University of Minnesota, Agricultural Experiment Station.
- Pollak, Robert A & Wales, Terence J, 1978. "Estimation of Complete Demand Systems from Household Budget Data: The Linear and Quadratic Expenditure Systems," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 68(3), pages 348-359, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kula, E., 2002. "Regional Welfare Weights in Investment Appraisal - The Case of India," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 32(1).
- Kevin Hsu & Yang, 2008. "Political Economy And The Social Marginal Cost Of Public Funds: The Case Of The Meltzer-Richard Economy," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 46(3), pages 401-410, July.
- David Evans, 2004. "A social discount rate for France," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(13), pages 803-808.
- D. Evans & E. Kula & H. Sezer, 2005. "Regional welfare weights for the UK: England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(7), pages 923-937.
- Tweeten, Luther G., 1997. "Agricultural Industrialization: For Better Or Worse?," Economics and Sociology Occasional Papers 28337, Ohio State University, Department of Agricultural, Environmental and Development Economics.
- Erhun KULA, 2006. "Regional welfare weights," Departmental Working Papers 2006-32, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Agee Mark D & Crocker Thomas & Shogren Jason F, 2004. "An Economic Assessment of Parents' Self-Composure: The Case of Physical Child Abuse," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 4(1), pages 1-41, April.
- David EVANS & Erhun KULA, 2009. "Social discount rates and welfare weights for public investment decisions under budgetary restrictions – the case of Cyprus," Departmental Working Papers 2009-19, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Tweeten, Luther G., 1998. "Meeting Tomorrow'S Global Food Needs--A Moral Imperative," Economics and Sociology Occasional Papers 28335, Ohio State University, Department of Agricultural, Environmental and Development Economics.
- Abdul-Mohsen, Ashraf & Hitzhusen, Frederick J., 2006. "Environmental Injustice: An Ohio Case Study," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21061, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agecon:v:16:y:1997:i:3:p:155-169. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/loi/agec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.