Fired or Retired? A Competing Risks Analysis of Chief Executive Turnover
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Buchwald, Achim & Hottenrott, Hanna, 2015.
"Women on the board and executive duration: Evidence for European listed firms,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
15-016, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Buchwald, Achim & Hottenrott, Hanna, 2015. "Women on the board and executive duration: Evidence for European listed firms," DICE Discussion Papers 178, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Xunan Feng & Anders C. Johansson, 2017.
"CEO Incentives in Chinese State-Controlled Firms,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 65(2), pages 223-264.
- Johansson, Anders C. & Feng, Xunan, 2013. "CEO Incentives in Chinese State-Controlled Firms," Stockholm School of Economics Asia Working Paper Series 2013-27, Stockholm School of Economics, Stockholm China Economic Research Institute.
- Swarnodeep Homroy & Shantanu Banerjee, 2015. "The Structure of Corporate Holdings and Corporate Governance: Evidence from India," Working Papers 84979625, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Brian Bell & John Van Reenen, 2016.
"CEO Pay and the Rise of Relative Performance Contracts: A Question of Governance,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp1439, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Bell, Brian & Van Reenen, John, 2016. "CEO pay and the rise of relative performance contracts:a question of governance," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 67674, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Brian Bell & John Van Reenen, 2016. "CEO Pay and the rise of Relative Performance Contracts: A Question of Governance?," NBER Working Papers 22407, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bell, Brian & Van Reenen, John, 2016. "CEO Pay and the Rise of Relative Performance Contracts: A Question of Governance?," CEPR Discussion Papers 11385, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Grzenda Wioletta & Buczyński Michał K., 2015. "Estimation of Employee Turnover with Competing Risks Models," Folia Oeconomica Stetinensia, De Gruyter Open, vol. 15(2), pages 53-65, December.
- Swarnodeep HomRoy, 2016. "Was Adam Smith Right? Evidence of Compensating Differential in CEO Pay," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 84(1), pages 1-24, January.
- Yudan Zheng, 2010. "The effect of CEO tenure on CEO compensation: Evidence from inside CEOs vs outside CEOs," Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 36(10), pages 832-859, August.
- repec:eee:eecrev:v:102:y:2018:i:c:p:19-38 is not listed on IDEAS
- Balsmeier, Benjamin & Buchwald, Achim & Peters, Heiko, 2011. "Outside board memberships of CEOs: Expertise or entrenchment?," DICE Discussion Papers 26, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- repec:eee:jaecon:v:64:y:2017:i:1:p:37-55 is not listed on IDEAS
- Xavier Hollandts & Nicolas Aubert & Abdelmehdi Abdelhamid & Victor Prieur, 2017. "Beyond Dichotomy: The Curvilinear Impact of Employee Ownership on CEO entrenchment," Working Papers halshs-01495427, HAL.
- Brian Bell & John Van Reenen, 2011. "Firm Performance and Wages: Evidence from Across the Corporate Hierarchy," CEP Discussion Papers dp1088, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Yim, Soojin, 2013. "The acquisitiveness of youth: CEO age and acquisition behavior," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 108(1), pages 250-273.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:119:y:2009:i:536:p:463-481. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.