Manufactured Exports And Economic Growth In Egypt: Cointegration And Causality Analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Riezman, Raymond G & Whiteman, Charles H & Summers, Peter M, 1996.
"The Engine of Growth or Its Handmaiden? A Time-Series Assessment of Export-Led Growth,"
Springer, vol. 21(1), pages 77-110.
- Riezman, R.G. & Summers, P.M. & Whiteman, C.H., 1991. "The Engine of Growth or Its Handmaiden? A Time Series Assessment of Export-Led Growth," Working Papers 92-27, University of Iowa, Department of Economics.
- Raymond Riezman & Charles Whiteman & Peter M. Summers, 1996. "The Engine of Growth or Its Handmaiden? A Time-Series Assessment of Export-Led Growth," GE, Growth, Math methods 9602002, EconWPA.
- Riezman, R. & Whiteman, C. & Summers, P.M., 1995. "The Engine of Growth or Its Handmaiden? A Time Series Assessment of Export-Led Growth," Working Papers 95-16, University of Iowa, Department of Economics.
- Khaled R.M. ELBEYDI & Abdulbaset M. HAMUDA & Vladimir GAZDA, 2010. "The Relationship between Export and Economic Growth in Libya Arab Jamahiriya," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 1(1(542)), pages 69-76, January.
- Aamer Abu-Qarn & Suleiman Abu-Bader, 2004.
"The validity of the ELG hypothesis in the MENA region: cointegration and error correction model analysis,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(15), pages 1685-1695.
- Aamer Abu-Qarn & Suleiman Abu-Bader, 2001. "The Validity of the ELG Hypothesis in the MENA Region: Cointegration and Error Correction Model Analysis," Working Papers 134, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- Abu-Qarn, Aamer & Abu-Bader, Suleiman, 2001. "The Validity of the ELG Hypothesis in the MENA Region: Cointegration and Error Correction Model Analysis," MPRA Paper 1116, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Moschos, Demetrios, 1989. "Export expansion, growth and the level of economic development: An empirical analysis," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 93-102, January.
- David Greenaway & Wyn Morgan & Peter Wright, 1999. "Exports, export composition and growth," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(1), pages 41-51.
- Balassa, Bela, 1978. "Exports and economic growth : Further evidence," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 181-189, June.
- Michaely, Michael, 1977. "Exports and growth : An empirical investigation," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 49-53, February.
- Kormendi, Roger C. & Meguire, Philip G., 1985. "Macroeconomic determinants of growth: Cross-country evidence," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 141-163, September.
- Yaghmaian, Behzad, 1994. "An empirical investigation of exports, development, and growth in developing countries: Challenging the neoclassical theory of export-led growth," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 22(12), pages 1977-1995, December.
- Granger, C W J, 1969. "Investigating Causal Relations by Econometric Models and Cross-Spectral Methods," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 37(3), pages 424-438, July.
- Jung, Woo S. & Marshall, Peyton J., 1985. "Exports, growth and causality in developing countries," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 1-12.
- Xu, Zhenhui, 1996. "On the Causality between Export Growth and GDP Growth: An Empirical Reinvestigation," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(2), pages 172-184, June.
- Ilhan Ozturk & Ali Acaravci, 2010. "Testing the export-led growth hypothesis:empirical evidence from Turkey," Journal of Developing Areas, Tennessee State University, College of Business, vol. 44(1), pages 245-254, September.
- Fosu, Augustin Kwasi, 1990. "Exports and economic growth: The African case," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 831-835, June.
More about this item
KeywordsManufactured exports . Egypt . Cointegration . Error Correction;
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
- F49 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Other
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- O55 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Africa
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eaa:aeinde:v:11:y:2011:i:1_10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (M. Carmen Guisan). General contact details of provider: http://www.usc.es/economet/eaa.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.