Globalization And Structural Change In The US Manufacturing Sector, 1987-2010
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- White, Halbert, 1980. "A Heteroskedasticity-Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimator and a Direct Test for Heteroskedasticity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(4), pages 817-838, May.
- Dunne, Timothy & Roberts, Mark J & Samuelson, Larry, 1989.
"Plant Turnover and Gross Employment Flows in the U.S. Manufacturing Sector,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 7(1), pages 48-71, January.
- Dunne, T. & Roberts, M.J. & Samuelson L., 1988. "Plant Turnover And Gross Employment Flows In The U.S. Manufacturing Sector," Papers 9-87-7, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- Pesaran, H. Hashem & Shin, Yongcheol, 1998.
"Generalized impulse response analysis in linear multivariate models,"
Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 17-29, January.
- Pesaran, M. H. & Shin, Y., 1997. "Generalised Impulse Response Analysis in Linear Multivariate Models," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 9710, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- John J. HEIM, 2010.
"U. S. Demand For Different Types Of Imported And Domestic Investment Goods,"
Applied Econometrics and International Development,
Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 10(1).
- John J. HEIM, 2009. "U. S. Demand For Different Types Of Imported And Domestic Investment Goods," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 9(2).
- James H. Stock & Mark W. Watson, 2001. "Vector Autoregressions," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 15(4), pages 101-115, Fall.
- WIJEWEERA, Albert & MOUNTER, Stuart, 2008. "A Var Analysis On The Determinants Of Fdi Inflows: The Case Of Sri Lanka," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 8(1), pages 189-198.
- Jagdish N. Bhagwati, 2004. "In Defense of Globalization: It Has a Human Face," Rivista di Politica Economica, SIPI Spa, vol. 94(6), pages 9-20, November-.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christopher E.S. WARBURTON & Richard BOOSE, 2015. "Monetary Policy, Financial Risk Mitigation And Unemployment In The United States," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 15(2), pages 81-98.
- POPKOVA, Elena, 2014. "New Prospects Of Economic Growth In Context Of Underdevelopment Whirlpools Phenomena," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 14(1), pages 5-20.
- repec:eaa:eerese:v:17:y2017:i:1_1 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsGlobalization; Income Shock; Manufacturing; VAR;
- F16 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Labor Market Interactions
- F20 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - General
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eaa:aeinde:v:12:y:2012:i:1_6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (M. Carmen Guisan). General contact details of provider: http://www.usc.es/economet/eaa.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.