Mikrodaten, Gewichtung und Datenstruktur der Längsschnittstudie Sozio-oekonomisches Panel (SOEP)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Burkhauser, Richard V & Frick, Joachim R & Schwarze, Johannes, 1997. "A Comparison of Alternative Measures of Economic Well-Being for Germany and the United States," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 43(2), pages 153-171, June.
- Eva M. Berger, 2007. "The Power of Monthly Data in the GSOEP: How the Chernobyl Catastrophe Affected People's Life Satisfaction and Environmental Concerns," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 73, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Joachim R. Frick & Markus M. Grabka, 2003.
"Imputed Rent and Income Inequality: A Decomposition Analysis for Great Britain, West Germany and the U.S,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 49(4), pages 513-537, December.
- Frick, Joachim R. & Grabka, Markus M., 2003. "Imputed Rent and Income Inequality: A Decomposition Analysis for Great Britain, West Germany and the U.S," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 513-537.
- Martin Spieß, 2005. "Derivation of Design Weights: The Case of the German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP)," Data Documentation 8, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Wooldridge, Jeffrey M., 2007.
"Inverse probability weighted estimation for general missing data problems,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 141(2), pages 1281-1301, December.
- Jeffrey M. Wooldridge, 2004. "Inverse probability weighted estimation for general missing data problems," CeMMAP working papers CWP05/04, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Jan Goebel & C. Katharina Spieß & Nils R. J. Witte & Susanne Gerstenberg, 2007. "Die Verknüpfung des SOEP mit MICROM-Indikatoren: Der MICROM-SOEP Datensatz," Data Documentation 26, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Jürgen Gerhards & Silke Hans, 2006. "Zur Erklärung der Assimilation von Migranten an die Einwanderungsgesellschaft am Beispiel der Vergabe von Vornamen," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 583, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Böhnke, Petra, 2009. "Abwärtsmobilität und ihre Folgen: Die Entwicklung von Wohlbefinden und Partizipation nach Verarmung," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Inequality and Social Integration SP I 2009-205, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Aue, Katja & Roosen, Jutta & Jensen, Helen H., 2016. "Poverty dynamics in Germany: Evidence on the relationship between persistent poverty and health behavior," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 153(C), pages 62-70.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwvjh:77-3-7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diwbede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.