The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP)
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Mathis Schröder & Rainer Siegers & C. Katharina Spießss, 2013. ""Familien in Deutschalnd" - FiD," Schmollers Jahrbuch : Journal of Applied Social Science Studies / Zeitschrift für Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften, Duncker & Humblot, Berlin, vol. 133(4), pages 595-606.
- Michael Weinhardt & Alexia Meyermann & Stefan Liebig & Jürgen Schupp, 2016. "The Linked Employer-Employee Study of the Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP-LEE): Project Report," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 829, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Weinhardt Michael & Liebig Stefan & Meyermann Alexia & Schupp Jürgen, 2017.
"The Linked Employer–Employee Study of the Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP-LEE): Content, Design and Research Potential,"
Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik),
De Gruyter, vol. 237(5), pages 457-467, October.
- Weinhardt, Michael & Meyermann, Alexia & Liebig, Stefan & Schupp, Jürgen, 2017. "The Linked Employer–Employee Study of the Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP-LEE): Content, Design and Research Potential," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 457-467.
- David Richter & Jürgen Schupp, 2015. "The SOEP Innovation Sample (SOEP IS)," Schmollers Jahrbuch : Journal of Applied Social Science Studies / Zeitschrift für Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften, Duncker & Humblot, Berlin, vol. 135(3), pages 389-400.
- Rammstedt, Beatrice & Martin, Silke & Zabal, Anouk & Carstensen, Claus & Schupp, Jürgen, 2017. "The PIAAC longitudinal study in Germany: rationale and design," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 1-11.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jns:jbstat:v:239:y:2019:i:2:p:345-360:n:7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.