Daten- und Datenbankstruktur der Längsschnittstudie Sozio-oekonomische Panel (SOEP)
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jan Goebel & Peter Krause & Rainer Pischner & Ingo Sieber & Gert G. Wagner, 2008. "Daten- und Datenbankstruktur der Längsschnittstudie Sozio-oekonomisches Panel (SOEP)," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 89, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Weber, Enzo & Zimmert, Franziska, 2017. "The creation and resolution of working hour discrepancies over the life course," IAB Discussion Paper 201729, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Jörg L. Spenkuch, 2010.
"The Protestant Ethic and Work: Micro Evidence from Contemporary Germany,"
SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research
330, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Spenkuch, Jörg L., 2010. "The Protestant Ethic and Work: Micro Evidence from Contemporary Germany," MPRA Paper 26444, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thomas Leopold & Ferdinand Geißler & Sebastian Pink, 2011. "How Far Do Children Move?: Spatial Distances after Leaving the Parental Home," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 368, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-03-01 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwddc:dd28. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diwbede.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .