Die Agenda 2010 und die Grundsicherung für Arbeitsuchende
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ulf Rinne & Marc Schneider & Arne Uhlendorff, 2011.
"Do the skilled and prime-aged unemployed benefit more from training? Effect heterogeneity of public training programmes in Germany,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(25), pages 3465-3494.
- Rinne, Ulf & Schneider, Marc & Uhlendorff, Arne, 2007. "Too Bad to Benefit? Effect Heterogeneity of Public Training Programs," IZA Discussion Papers 3240, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ulf Rinne & Marc Schneider & Arne Uhlendorff, 2007. "Too Bad to Benefit?: Effect Heterogeneity of Public Training Programs," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 749, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Eichhorst, Werner & Grienberger-Zingerle, Maria & Konle-Seidl, Regina, 2006.
"Activation Policies in Germany: From Status Protection to Basic Income Support,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2514, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Konle-Seidl, Regina & Eichhorst, Werner & Grienberger-Zingerle, Maria, 2007. "Activation policies in Germany : from status protection to basic income support," IAB Discussion Paper 200706, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Jan Goebel & Maria Richter, 2007. "Nach der Einführung von Arbeitslosengeld II: deutlich mehr Verlierer als Gewinner unter den Hilfeempfängern," DIW Wochenbericht, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 74(50), pages 753-761.
- Karl Brenke & Werner Eichhorst, 2007. "Mindestlohn für Deutschland nicht sinnvoll," DIW Wochenbericht, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 74(9), pages 121-131.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Regina T. Riphahn & Rebecca Schrader, 2017. "Institutional reforms and an incredible rise in old age employment," Working Papers 169, Bavarian Graduate Program in Economics (BGPE).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwvjh:77-1-4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diwbede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.