The Effect of Job Displacement on Subsequent Health
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Regina T. Riphahn, 1999.
"Income and employment effects of health shocks A test case for the German welfare state,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 12(3), pages 363-389.
- Riphahn, Regina T., 1998. "Income and Employment Effects of Health Shocks - A Test Case for the German Welfare State," IZA Discussion Papers 10, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hausman, Jerry, 2015.
"Specification tests in econometrics,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 38(2), pages 112-134.
- Westin, Steinar, 1990. "The structure of a factory closure: Individual responses to job-loss and unemployment in a 10-year controlled follow-up study," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 31(12), pages 1301-1311, January.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1998:88:7:1030-1036_7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Frese, Michael & Mohr, Gisela, 1987. "Prolonged unemployment and depression in older workers: A longitudinal study of intervening variables," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 173-178, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sandra E. Black & Paul J. Devereux & Kjell G. Salvanes, 2015.
"Losing Heart? The Effect of Job Displacement on Health,"
Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 68(4), pages 833-861, August.
- Sandra E. Black & Paul J. Devereux & Kjell G. Salvanes, 2012. "Losing Heart? The Effect of Job Displacement on Health," NBER Working Papers 18660, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Black, Sandra & Devereux, Paul J. & Salvanes, Kjell G, 2013. "Losing Heart? The Effect of Job Displacement on Health," CEPR Discussion Papers 9276, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Black, Sandra E. & Devereux, Paul J. & Salvanes, Kjell G., 2012. "Losing Heart? The Effect of Job Displacement on Health," IZA Discussion Papers 7117, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Partha Deb & William T. Gallo & Padmaja Ayyagari & Jason M. Fletcher & Jody L. Sindelar, 2009. "Job Loss: Eat, drink and try to be merry?," NBER Working Papers 15122, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Deb, Partha & Gallo, William T. & Ayyagari, Padmaja & Fletcher, Jason M. & Sindelar, Jody L., 2011. "The effect of job loss on overweight and drinking," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 317-327, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwvjh:70-10-23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diwbede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.