Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Roger B. Myerson, 2009. "Learning from Schelling's Strategy of Conflict," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 47(4), pages 1109-1125, December.
- Vincent P. Crawford & Uri Gneezy & Yuval Rottenstreich, 2008. "The Power of Focal Points Is Limited: Even Minute Payoff Asymmetry May Yield Large Coordination Failures," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 98(4), pages 1443-1458, September.
- Jürgen Fleiß & Stefan Palan, 2013.
"Of Coordinators and Dictators: A Public Goods Experiment,"
MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(4), pages 1-24, October.
- Jürgen Fleiß & Stefan Palan, 2012. "Of Coordinators and Dictators: A Public Goods Experiment," Working Paper Series, Social and Economic Sciences 2012-03, Faculty of Social and Economic Sciences, Karl-Franzens-University Graz.
- Boettke, Peter, 2011. "Anarchism and Austrian economics," MPRA Paper 33069, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alessandro Innocenti, 2008.
"Linking Strategic Interaction and Bargaining Theory: The Harsanyi-Schelling Debate on the Axiom of Symmetry,"
History of Political Economy,
Duke University Press, vol. 40(1), pages 111-132, Spring.
- Alessandro Innocenti, 2005. "Linking Strategic Interaction and Bargaining Theory. The Harsanyi - Schelling Debate on the Axiom of Symmetry," Department of Economics University of Siena 468, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Camera, Gabriele & Casari, Marco & Bigoni, Maria, 2013. "Binding promises and cooperation among strangers," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 118(3), pages 459-461.
- Alessandro Innocenti, 2007. "Player heterogeneity and empiricism in Schelling," Journal of Economic Methodology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(4), pages 409-428.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:jmi:articl:jmi-v1i1a1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gürkan, G. & Ozge, A.Y., 1996. "Sample-Path Optimization of Buffer Allocations in a Tandem Queue - Part I : Theoretical Issues," Discussion Paper 1996-98, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Sitters, R.A., 2009. "Efficient algorithms for average completion time scheduling," Serie Research Memoranda 0058, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
More about this item
KeywordsMultiple Equilibria; Leadership;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:maecol:v:2:y:2014:i:1-2:p:7:n:1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.