The Bank's money market framework
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cross, Michael & Fisher, Paul & Weeken, Olaf, 2010. "The Bank's balance sheet during the crisis," Bank of England Quarterly Bulletin, Bank of England, vol. 50(1), pages 34-42.
- Todd Keister & Antoine Martin & James J. McAndrews, 2008. "Divorcing money from monetary policy," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Sep, pages 41-56.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jackson, Christopher & Noss, Joseph, 2015. "A heterogeneous agent model for assessing the effects of capital regulation on the interbank money market under a corridor system," Bank of England working papers 548, Bank of England.
- repec:elg:eechap:16612_20 is not listed on IDEAS
- Garreth Rule, 2015. "Understanding the central bank balance sheet," Handbooks, Centre for Central Banking Studies, Bank of England, edition 1, number 32.
- Windram, Richard & Footman, John, 2010. "The history of the Quarterly Bulletin," Bank of England Quarterly Bulletin, Bank of England, vol. 50(4), pages 258-266.
- Garth Baughman & Francesca Carapella, 2018. "Voluntary Reserve Targets," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2018-032, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Renne, Jean-Paul, 2016. "A tractable interest rate model with explicit monetary policy rates," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 251(3), pages 873-887.
- McLeay, Michael & Radia, Amar & Thomas, Ryland, 2014. "Money creation in the modern economy," Bank of England Quarterly Bulletin, Bank of England, vol. 54(1), pages 14-27.
- Claudio Borio & Anna Zabai, 2018.
"Unconventional monetary policies: a re-appraisal,"
Chapters,in: Research Handbook on Central Banking, chapter 20, pages 398-444
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Jurgilas, Marius & Zikes, Filip, 2012.
"Implicit intraday interest rate in the UK unsecured overnight money market,"
Bank of England working papers
447, Bank of England.
- Marius Jurgilas & Filip Zikes, 2013. "Implicit intraday interest rate in the UK unsecured overnight money market," Working Paper 2013/09, Norges Bank.
- repec:eee:jfinin:v:23:y:2014:i:2:p:232-254 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:boe:qbullt:0033. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Publications Group). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/boegvuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.