Monetary policy with interest on reserves
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Matthew Canzoneri & Robert Cumby & Behzad Diba & David Lãpez-Salido, 2008.
"Monetary Aggregates and Liquidity in a Neo-Wicksellian Framework,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 40(8), pages 1667-1698, December.
- Matthew Canzoneri & Robert E. Cumby & Behzad Diba & David Lopez-Salido, 2008. "Monetary Aggregates and Liquidity in a Neo-Wicksellian Framework," NBER Working Papers 14244, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Canzoneri, Matthew B & Cumby, Robert & Diba, Behzad & López-Salido, J David, 2008. "Monetary Aggregates and Liquidity in a Neo-Wicksellian Framework," CEPR Discussion Papers 6813, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Matthew Canzoneri & Robert Cumby & Behzad Diba & David López-Salido, 2008. "Monetary aggregates and liquidity in a neo-Wicksellian framework," Working Paper Research 141, National Bank of Belgium.
- Bruce D. Smith, 1991.
"Interest on Reserves and Sunspot Equilibria: Friedman's Proposal Reconsidered,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 58(1), pages 93-105.
- Smith, B.D., 1988. "Interest On Reserves And Sunspot Equilibria: Friedman'S Proposal Reconsidered," RCER Working Papers 119, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Huberto M. Ennis & John A. Weinberg, 2007. "Interest on reserves and daylight credit," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Spr, pages 111-142.
- Woodford, Michael, 2000. "Monetary Policy in a World without Money," International Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 3(2), pages 229-260, July.
- Goodfriend, Marvin & McCallum, Bennett T., 2007.
"Banking and interest rates in monetary policy analysis: A quantitative exploration,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 54(5), pages 1480-1507, July.
- Marvin Goodfriend & Bennett T. McCallum, 2007. "Banking and interest rates in monetary policy analysis: a quantitative exploration," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Marvin Goodfriend & Bennett T. McCallum, 2007. "Banking and Interest Rates in Monetary Policy Analysis: A Quantitative Exploration," NBER Working Papers 13207, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Huberto M. Ennis & Todd Keister, 2008. "Understanding monetary policy implementation," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Sum, pages 235-263.
- Todd Keister & Antoine Martin & James J. McAndrews, 2008. "Divorcing money from monetary policy," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Sep, pages 41-56.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Homburg, Stefan, 2017. "A Study in Monetary Macroeconomics," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198807537.
- Chang, Su-Hsin & Contessi, Silvio & Francis, Johanna L., 2014.
"Understanding the accumulation of bank and thrift reserves during the U.S. financial crisis,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 78-106.
- Su-Hsin Chang & Silvio Contessi & Johanna L. Francis, 2013. "Understanding the accumulation of bank and thrift reserves during the U.S. financial crisis," Working Papers 2013-029, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
More about this item
KeywordsInflation (Finance) ; Monetary policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedreq:y:2010:i:2q:p:153-177:n:v.96no.2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Pascasio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbrius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.