Sources Of Economic Growth And Technology Transfer In Sub-Saharan Africa
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nerlove, Marc, 1998. "Growth Rate Convergence, Fact or Artifact? An Essay on the Use and Misuse of Panel Data Econometrics," Working Papers 197853, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ahmed, Abdullahi D. & Mmolainyane, Kelesego K., 2014. "Financial integration, capital market development and economic performance: Empirical evidence from Botswana," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 1-14.
- Tomšík, K. & Smutka, L. & Lubanda, J.-P. E. & Rohn, H., 2015. "Position of Agriculture in Sub-Saharan GDP Structure and Economic Performance," AGRIS on-line Papers in Economics and Informatics, Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Faculty of Economics and Management, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 1-12, March.
- Faiza A. Khan, 2014. "Economic Convergence in the African Continent: Closing the Gap," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 82(3), pages 354-370, September.
- Ahmed, Abdullahi D., 2016. "Integration of financial markets, financial development and growth: Is Africa different?," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 43-59.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:sajeco:v:75:y:2007:i:2:p:159-178. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.