The Impact of External Debt on Economic Growth in Kenya: An Empirical Assessment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ndung'U, N-S, 1997. "Price and Exchange Rate Dynamics in Kenya : An Empirical Investigation," Papers 58, African Economic Research Consortium.
- Mbire, B. & Atingi, M., 1997. "Growth and Foreign Debt: The Ugandan Experience," Papers 66, African Economic Research Consortium.
- Osei, B., 1995. "Ghana: The Burden of Debt service Payment Under Structural Adjustment," Papers 33, African Economic Research Consortium.
- Cohen, Daniel, 1993. "Low Investment and Large LDC Debt in the 1980's," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 83(3), pages 437-449, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Angahar, Jacob & Ogwuche, Peter & Olalere, Victor, 2015. "An empirical analysis of the impact of external borrowing on economic performance of Nigeria," MPRA Paper 68108, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nasreen, Samia & Anwar, Sofia & Ozturk, Ilhan, 2017. "Financial stability, energy consumption and environmental quality: Evidence from South Asian economies," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 1105-1122.
- Samir Abdelhafidh, 2014. "External Debt and Economic Growth in Tunisia," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 61(6), pages 669-689, December.
- Mahdavi, Saeid, 2004. "Shifts in the Composition of Government Spending in Response to External Debt Burden," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(7), pages 1139-1157, July.
- repec:khe:scajes:v:4:y:2018:i:1:p:153-161 is not listed on IDEAS
- Taha Zaghdoudi & Abdelaziz Hakimi, 2017. "Does external debt- poverty relationship confirm the debtoverhang hypothesis for developing counties?," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 37(2), pages 653-665.
- repec:tei:journl:v:11:y:2017:i:1:p:61-69 is not listed on IDEAS
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unu:wpaper:dp2001-116. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mauricio Roa Grisales). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/widerfi.html .