Analytical aspects of the debt problems of heavily indebted poor countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Eaton, Jonathan & Fernandez, Raquel, 1995.
Handbook of International Economics,in: G. M. Grossman & K. Rogoff (ed.), Handbook of International Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 3, pages 2031-2077
- Jonathan Eaton & Raquel Fernandez, 1995. "Sovereign Debt," NBER Working Papers 5131, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eaton, J. & Fernandez, R., 1995. "Sovereign Debt," Papers 37, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Jonathan Eaton & Raquel Fernandez, 1995. "Sovereign Debt," Boston University - Institute for Economic Development 59, Boston University, Institute for Economic Development.
- Claessens, Stijn & Oks, Daniel & van Wijnbergen, Sweder, 1993.
"Interest rates, growth, and external debt : the macroeconomic impact of Mexico's Brady deal,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
1147, The World Bank.
- Claessens, Stijn & Oks, Danel & van Wijnbergen, Sweder, 1994. "Interest Rates, Growth and External Debt: The Macroeconomic Impact of Mexico's Brady Deal," CEPR Discussion Papers 904, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Detragiache, Enrica, 1992. "The simple dynamics of a debt crisis," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 11(6), pages 552-566, December.
- Johnson, J.H. & Wasty, S.S., 1993. "Borrower Ownership of Adjustment Programs and the Political Economy of Reform," World Bank - Discussion Papers 199, World Bank.
- Borensztein, Eduardo, 1990. "Debt overhang, credit rationing and investment," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 315-335, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dias, Daniel A. & Richmond, Christine & Wright, Mark L.J., 2014.
"The stock of external sovereign debt: Can we take the data at ‘face value’?,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 94(1), pages 1-17.
- Daniel A. Dias & Christine J. Richmond & Mark L.J. Wright, 2011. "The Stock of External Sovereign Debt: Can We Take the Data At 'Face Value'?," NBER Working Papers 17551, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dias, Daniel A. & Richmond, Christine & Wright, Mark L. J., 2014. "The Stock of External Sovereign Debt: Can We Take the Data at ‘Face Value’?," Working Paper Series WP-2014-5, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Mathias Hoffmann, 2003.
"Cross-country evidence on the link between the level of infrastructure and capital inflows,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(5), pages 515-526.
- Mathias Hoffmann, 2002. "Cross-Country Evidence on the Link between the Level of Infrastructure and Capital Inflows," Trinity Economics Papers 200210, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Hoffmann, M., 2002. "Cross-Country Evidence on the Link between the Level of Infrastructure and Capital Inflows," CEG Working Papers 20024, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Rolf Maier, 2005. "External Debt and Pro-Poor Growth," Macroeconomics 0504031, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Birdsall, Nancy & Claessens, Stijn & Diwan, Ishac, 2002.
"Will HIPC Matter? The Debt Game and Donor Behaviour in Africa,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3297, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Birdsall, Nancy & Claessens, Stijn & Diwan, Ishac, 2002. "Will HIPC Matter? The Debt Game and Donor Behaviour in Africa," WIDER Working Paper Series 050, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Alvarez-Plata, Patricia & Brück, Tilman, 2008. "External Debt in Post-Conflict Countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 485-504, March.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/4089 is not listed on IDEAS
- Menbere Workie Tiruneh, 2004. "An Empirical Investigation Into the Determinants of External Indebtedness," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2004(3), pages 261-277.
- Ralf Hepp, 2005. "Can Debt Relief Buy Growth?," International Finance 0510003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ratha, Dilip, 2005. "Demand for World Bank lending," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 408-421, December.
- Muhammad Mustapha Abdullahi & Nor Aznin Bt Abu Bakar & Sallahuddin B. Hassan, 2016. "Debt Overhang versus Crowding Out Effects: Understanding the Impact of External Debts on Capital Formation in Theory," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(1), pages 271-278.
- Ralf Hepp, 2005. "Health Expenditures Under the HIPC Debt Initiative," International Finance 0510005, EconWPA.
- Marco Arnone & Luca Bandiera & Andrea Presbitero, 2005. "External Debt Sustainability: Theory and Empirical Evidence," International Finance 0512007, EconWPA.
- Robert Powell, 2003. "Debt Relief, Additionality, and Aid Allocation in Low Income Countries," IMF Working Papers 03/175, International Monetary Fund.
- Gul, Adnan, 2008. "Is external debt an effective way of bringing economic reforms?," MPRA Paper 10979, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsStrategic Debt Management; Economic Theory&Research; Environmental Economics&Policies; Payment Systems&Infrastructure; Banks&Banking Reform; Strategic Debt Management; Economic Theory&Research; Environmental Economics&Policies; Banks&Banking Reform; Public Sector Economics&Finance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:1618. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.