Pro-Poor Growth in Senegal
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2004|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: +33 (0)5 61 12 85 89
Fax: + 33 (0)5 61 12 86 37
Web page: http://www.idei.fr/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Azam, Jean-Paul, 1993. "The 'Cote d'Ivoire' model of endogenous growth," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 37(2-3), pages 566-576, April.
- Jean Paul Azam & Bruno Biais & Magueye Dia, 2000.
"Privatization versus regulation in developing economies: The case of West African banks,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
315, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Jean Paul Azam & Bruno Biais & Magueye Dia, 2004. "Privatisation versus Regulation in Developing Economies: The Case of West African Banks," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 13(3), pages 361-394, September.
- Jean--Paul Azam, 2003. "A Theory of Poverty Aversion and Civil Society Development," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(1), pages 61-84, March.
- Jean Paul Azam & Bruno Biais & Magueye Dia & Christine Maurel, 2001. "Informal and Formal Credit Markets and Credit Rationing in C�te D'Ivoire," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 17(4), pages 520-534.
- Azam, Jean-Paul, 1997. "Public Debt and the Exchange Rate in the CFA France Zone," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 6(1), pages 54-84, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ide:wpaper:2900. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.