Pro-Poor Growth in Senegal
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2004|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: +33 (0)5 61 12 85 89
Fax: + 33 (0)5 61 12 86 37
Web page: http://www.idei.fr/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jean--Paul Azam, 2003. "A Theory of Poverty Aversion and Civil Society Development," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(1), pages 61-84, March.
- Jean-Paul Azam, 2004.
"Poverty and Growth in the WAEMU after the 1994 Devaluation,"
Journal of African Economies,
Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 13(4), pages 536-562, December.
- Azam, Jean-Paul, 2004. "Poverty and Growth in the WAEMU after the 1994 Devaluation," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Azam, Jean-Paul, 2003. "Poverty and Growth in the WAEMU after the 1994 Devaluation," IDEI Working Papers 197, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Jonathan Eaton, 1991.
"Sovereign Debt: A Primer,"
Boston University - Institute for Economic Development
21, Boston University, Institute for Economic Development.
- Azam, Jean-Paul, 1997. "Public Debt and the Exchange Rate in the CFA France Zone," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 6(1), pages 54-84, March.
- Cohen, Daniel, 1993. "Low Investment and Large LDC Debt in the 1980's," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 83(3), pages 437-49, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ide:wpaper:2900. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.