Privatization versus regulation in developing economies: The case of West African banks
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jean Paul Azam & Bruno Biais & Magueye Dia, 2004. "Privatisation versus Regulation in Developing Economies: The Case of West African Banks," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 13(3), pages 361-394, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Azam, Jean-Paul & Dia, Magueye & Tsimpo, Clarence & Wodon, Quentin, 2007. "Has Growth in Senegal After the 1994 Devaluation Been Pro-Poor?," MPRA Paper 11110, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wanke, Peter & Maredza, Andrew & Gupta, Rangan, 2017.
"Merger and acquisitions in South African banking: A network DEA model,"
Research in International Business and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 362-376.
- Peter Wanke & Andrew Maredza & Rangan Gupta, 2016. "Merger and Acquisitions in South African Banking: A Network DEA Model," Working Papers 201665, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- KABLAN, Sandrine, 2012.
"Microfinance efficiency in the West African Economic and Monetary Union: have reforms promoted sustainability or outreach?,"
39955, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sandrine Kablan, 2017. "Microfinance efficiency in the West African Economic and Monetary Union: have reforms promoted sustainability or outreach?," Working Papers hal-01527693, HAL.
- Sandrine Kablan, 2013. "Microfinance efficiency in the West African economic and monetary union: have reforms promoted sustainability or outreach?," Working Papers 2013-25, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Carlos Pestana Barros & Emanuel Reis Leão & Nkanga Pedro João Macanda & Zorro Mendes, 2016. "A Bayesian Efficiency Analysis of Angolan Banks," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 84(3), pages 484-498, September.
- Estrin, Saul & Pelletier, Adeline, 2016. "Privatisation in Developing Countries: What Are the Lessons of Recent Experience?," IZA Discussion Papers 10297, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Barros, C.P. & Emrouznejad, Ali, 2016. "Assessing productive efficiency of banks using integrated Fuzzy-DEA and bootstrapping: A case of Mozambican banksAuthor-Name: Wanke, Peter," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 249(1), pages 378-389.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wdi:papers:2000-315. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (WDI). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wdumius.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .