Single sourcing versus multiple sourcing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert Wilson, 1979. "Auctions of Shares," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 93(4), pages 675-689.
- Jean-Jacques Laffont & Jean Tirole, 1988.
"Repeated Auctions of Incentive Contracts, Investment, and Bidding Parity with an Application to Takeovers,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 19(4), pages 516-537, Winter.
- Jean Tirole & Jean-Jaques Laffont, 1987. "Repeated Auctions of Incentive Contracts, Investment and Bidding Parity With an Application to Takeovers," Working papers 463, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Laffont, J. J. & Tirole, J., 1988. "Repeated Auctions of Incentive Contracts, Investment and Bidding Parity with an Application to Takeovers," Working Papers 675, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- B. Douglas Bernheim & Michael D. Whinston, 1986. "Menu Auctions, Resource Allocation, and Economic Influence," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 101(1), pages 1-31.
- James J. Anton & Dennis A. Yao, 1987. "Second Sourcing and the Experience Curve: Price Competition in Defense Procurement," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 18(1), pages 57-76, Spring.
- James J. Anton & Dennis A. Yao, 1989. "Split Awards, Procurement, and Innovation," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 20(4), pages 538-552, Winter.
- Wedad J. Elmaghraby, 2000. "Supply Contract Competition and Sourcing Policies," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 2(4), pages 350-371, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gong, Jiong & Li, Jianpei & McAfee, R. Preston, 2012. "Split-award contracts with investment," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(1), pages 188-197.
- Jose Alcalde & Matthias Dahm, 2016. "Proportional payoffs in legislative bargaining with weighted voting: a characterization," Discussion Papers 2016-03, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Chris Doyle & Martijn Han, 2014. "Cartelization Through Buyer Groups," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 44(3), pages 255-275, May.
- James J. Anton & Gary Biglaiser & Nikolaos Vettas, 2014.
"Dynamic Price Competition With Capacity Constraints And A Strategic Buyer,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 55, pages 943-958, August.
- James Anton & Gary Biglaiser & Nikolaos Vettas, 2012. "Dynamic Price Competition with Capacity Constraints and a Strategic Buyer," Working Papers 12-20, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- James J. Anton & Gary Biglaiser & Nikolaos Vettas, 2012. "Dynamic Price Competition with Capacity Constraints and a Strategic Buyer," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000614, David K. Levine.
- Alcalde, José & Dahm, Matthias, 2013.
"Competition for procurement shares,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 193-208.
- Alcalde, José & Dahm, Matthias, 2011. "Competition for Procurement Shares," Working Papers 2072/169682, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Alcalde, José & Matthias, Dahm, 2011. "Competition for Procurement Shares," QM&ET Working Papers 11-3, University of Alicante, D. Quantitative Methods and Economic Theory.
- Alcalde, Jose & Dahm, Matthias, 2011. "Competition for procurement shares," MPRA Paper 32078, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anton, James J. & Brusco, Sandro & Lopomo, Giuseppe, 2010.
"Split-award procurement auctions with uncertain scale economies: Theory and data,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 24-41, May.
- James J. Anton & Sandro Brusco & Giuseppe Lopomo, 2010. "Split-Award Procurement Auctions with Uncertain Scale Economies: Theory and Data," Working Papers 10-32, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Lluis Bru & Daniel Cardona, 2016. "Strategic Sourcing in Procurement," DEA Working Papers 82, Universitat de les Illes Balears, Departament d'Economía Aplicada.
- Stenbacka, Rune & Tombak, Mihkel, 2012. "Make and buy: Balancing bargaining power," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 81(2), pages 391-402.
- Alcalde, Jose & Dahm, Mathias, 2016. "Dual Sourcing with Price Discovery," QM&ET Working Papers 16-1, University of Alicante, D. Quantitative Methods and Economic Theory.
- Bhaskar, Venkataraman, 2013. "Dynamic Countervailing Power under Public and Private Monitoring," CEPR Discussion Papers 9526, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Heese, H. Sebastian, 2015. "Single versus multiple sourcing and the evolution of bargaining positions," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 125-133.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:randje:v:39:y:2008:i:1:p:199-213. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/randdus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.