The German Telecommunications Reform - Where did it come from, Where is it, and Where is it Going?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cremer, H. & Ivaldi, M. & Turpin, E., 1996. "Competition in Access Technologies," Papers 96.416, Toulouse - GREMAQ.
- Vogelsang, Ingo, 1988. "Deregulation and Privatization in Germany," Journal of Public Policy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 8(02), pages 195-212, April.
- Faulhaber, Gerald R., 1995. "Public policy in telecommunications: The third revolution," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 251-282, September.
- Knieps, Günter, 1999. "Zur Regulierung monopolistischer Bottlenecks," Discussion Papers 62, University of Freiburg, Institute for Transport Economics and Regional Policy.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christian von Hirschhausen, 2006.
"Reform de"r Erdgaswirtschaft in der EU und in Deutschland: Wie viel Regulierung braucht der Wettbewerb?,"
Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 7(1), pages 89-103, February.
- Christian von Hirschhausen & Thorsten Beckers, 2004. "Reform der Erdgaswirtschaft in der EU und in Deutschland: wie viel Regulierung braucht der Wettbewerb?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 440, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Günter Knieps, 2004. "Privatisation of Network Industries in Germany: A Disaggregated Approach," CESifo Working Paper Series 1188, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ingo Vogelsang, 2004. "Network Utilities in the U.S. - Sector Reforms without Privatization," CESifo Working Paper Series 1142, CESifo Group Munich.
- Birke, Franziska, 2007. "Universaldienstregulierung in der Telekommunikation heute: Herausforderungen, Chancen und Risiken ; ein historischer Ansatz," Discussion Papers 114, University of Freiburg, Institute for Transport Economics and Regional Policy.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:perwir:v:4:y:2003:i:3:p:313-340. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfsocea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.