Alternative public service delivery mechanisms in Iran
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dollar, David & Kraay, Aart, 2002. "Growth Is Good for the Poor," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 195-225, September.
- repec:idb:brikps:40158 is not listed on IDEAS
- Oliver Hart & Andrei Shleifer & Robert W. Vishny, 1997.
"The Proper Scope of Government: Theory and an Application to Prisons,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 112(4), pages 1127-1161.
- Oliver Hart & Andrei Shleifer & Robert W. Vishny, 1996. "The Proper Scope of Government: Theory and an Application to Prisons," NBER Working Papers 5744, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Oliver Hart & Andrei Shleifer & Robert Vishny, 1996. "The Proper Scope of Government: Theory and an Application to Prisons," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1778, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- repec:hrv:faseco:30727607 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Djavad Salehi-Isfahani, 2009.
"Poverty, inequality, and populist politics in Iran,"
The Journal of Economic Inequality,
Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 7(1), pages 5-28, March.
- Djavad Salehi-Isfahani, 2007. "Poverty, Inequality, and Populist Politics in Iran," Working Papers e07-1, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Department of Economics.
- Salehi-Isfahani, Djavad & Majbouri, Mehdi, 2013. "Mobility and the dynamics of poverty in Iran: Evidence from the 1992–1995 panel survey," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 257-267.
- Hadi Salehi Esfahani & Esra Çeviker Gürakar, 2014. "Social Order, Rents and Ecnomic Development in Iran since the Early 20th Century," Working Papers 850, Economic Research Forum, revised Oct 2014.
- Djavad Salehi-Isfahani, 2006. "Revolution and redistribution in Iran: poverty and inequality 25 years later," Working Papers e06-3, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:quaeco:v:45:y:2005:i:2-3:p:497-525. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620167 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.