Cultural Context: Explaining the Productivity of Capitalism
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Foley, Maggie & Clark, J.R., 2016. "Economic Freedom and Real Income," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 46(1).
- Yasir Khan & Attiya Yasmin Javid, 2015. "The Impact of Formal and Informal Institutions on Economic Performance: A Cross-Country Analysis," PIDE-Working Papers 2015:130, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Carla Altobelli & Gaetano Fausto Esposito, 2014. "Capitale fiduciario e sviluppo a livello regionale: un’analisi esplorativa del ruolo del capitale civico e morale," RIVISTA DI ECONOMIA E STATISTICA DEL TERRITORIO, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2014(3), pages 5-39.
- Peter Huber & Thomas Leoni & Hans Pitlik, 2013. "Reforming Welfare States," WWWforEurope Deliverables series 1, WWWforEurope.
- Eberhard Feess & Helge Mueller & Sabrina G. Ruhnau, 2014. "The Impact of Religion and the Degree of Religiosity on Work Ethic: A Multilevel Analysis," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 67(4), pages 506-534, November.
- Pitlik, Hans & Rode, Martin, 2017.
"Individualistic values, institutional trust, and interventionist attitudes,"
Journal of Institutional Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(03), pages 575-598, September.
- Hans Pitlik & Martin Rode, 2016. "Individualistic Values, Institutional Trust, and Interventionist Attitudes," WIFO Working Papers 515, WIFO.
- Neyapti, Bilin, 2013.
"Modeling institutional evolution,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 1-16.
- Bilin Neyapti, 2010. "Modeling Institutional Evolution," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1012, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Neyapti, Bilin & Arasil, Yavuz, 2016. "The nexus of economic and institutional evolution," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 52(PB), pages 574-582.
- Hans Pitlik & Ludek Kouba, 2013. "The interrelation of informal institutions and governance quality in shaping Welfare State attitudes," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 38, WWWforEurope.
- Williamson, Claudia R., 2012. "Dignity and development," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 41(6), pages 763-771.
- Ludek Kouba & Hans Pitlik, 2014. "I wanna live my life: Locus of Control and Support for the Welfare State," MENDELU Working Papers in Business and Economics 2014-46, Mendel University in Brno, Faculty of Business and Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:kyklos:v:64:y:2011:i:2:p:231-252. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0023-5962 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.