Is economic freedom necessary for technology diffusion?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Benhabib, Jess & Spiegel, Mark M., 1994. "The role of human capital in economic development evidence from aggregate cross-country data," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 143-173, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Krieger, Tim & Meierrieks, Daniel, 2016.
"Political capitalism: The interaction between income inequality, economic freedom and democracy,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 115-132.
- Tim Krieger & Daniel Meierrieks, 2015. "Political Capitalism: The Interaction between Income Inequality, Economic Freedom and Democracy," CESifo Working Paper Series 5681, CESifo Group Munich.
- Krieger, Tim & Meierrieks, Daniel, 2015. "Political capitalism: The interaction between income inequality, economic freedom and democracy," Discussion Paper Series 2015-09, University of Freiburg, Wilfried Guth Endowed Chair for Constitutional Political Economy and Competition Policy.
- Jakob De Haan & Susanna Lundström & Jan-Egbert Sturm, 2006.
"Market-oriented institutions and policies and economic growth: A critical survey,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(2), pages 157-191, April.
- Jakob de Haan & Susanna Lundstroem & Jan-Egbert Sturm, 2005. "Market oriented institutions and policies and economic growth: A critical survey," TWI Research Paper Series 5, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, UniversitÃ¤t Konstanz.
- Hossein Panahi & Ahmad Assadzadeh & Ramiar Refaei, 2014. "Economic Freedom and Economic Growth in Mena Countries," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 4(1), pages 105-116, January.
- Bogdan Dima & Stefana Maria Dima & Oana-Ramona Lobont, 2013. "New empirical evidence of the linkages between governance and economic output in the European Union," Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(1), pages 68-89, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:9:y:2002:i:14:p:907-910. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.