Transforming New Ideas into Practice: An Activity Based Perspective on the Institutionalization of Practices
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- E. Geoffrey Love & Peter Cebon, 2008. "Meanings on Multiple Levels: The Influence of Field‐Level and Organizational‐Level Meaning Systems on Diffusion," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(2), pages 239-267, March.
- William H. Glick & George P. Huber & C. Chet Miller & D. Harold Doty & Kathleen M. Sutcliffe, 1990. "Studying Changes in Organizational Design and Effectiveness: Retrospective Event Histories and Periodic Assessments," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 1(3), pages 293-312, August.
- Andrew M. Pettigrew, 1990. "Longitudinal Field Research on Change: Theory and Practice," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 1(3), pages 267-292, August.
- Linda Rouleau & Julia Balogun, 2011. "Middle Managers, Strategic Sensemaking, and Discursive Competence," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48, pages 953-983, July.
- Peer C. Fiss & Mark T. Kennedy & Gerald F. Davis, 2012. "How Golden Parachutes Unfolded: Diffusion and Variation of a Controversial Practice," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 23(4), pages 1077-1099, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nigel D. Caldwell & Jens K. Roehrich & Gerard George, 2017. "Social Value Creation and Relational Coordination in Public-Private Collaborations," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(6), pages 906-928, September.
- Schepers, Jeroen J.L. & Nijssen, Edwin J. & van der Heijden, Gielis A.H., 2016. "Innovation in the frontline: Exploring the relationship between role conflict, ideas for improvement, and employee service performance," International Journal of Research in Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 797-817.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Gina Colarelli O'Connor & Mark P. Rice & Lois Peters & Robert W. Veryzer, 2003. "Managing Interdisciplinary, Longitudinal Research Teams: Extending Grounded Theory-Building Methodologies," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 14(4), pages 353-373, August.
- David Chandler, 2014. "Organizational Susceptibility to Institutional Complexity: Critical Events Driving the Adoption and Implementation of the Ethics and Compliance Officer Position," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(6), pages 1722-1743, December.
- Åkesson, Maria & Sørensen, Carsten & Ihlström Eriksson, Carina, 2018. "Ambidexterity under digitalization: a tale of two decades of new media at a Swedish newspaper," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 88838, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Anne Jacqueminet, 2020. "Practice Implementation Within a Multidivisional Firm: The Role of Institutional Pressures and Value Consistency," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 31(1), pages 182-199, January.
- Johann Fortwengel, 2017. "Practice Transfer in Organizations: The Role of Governance Mode for Internal and External Fit," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(4), pages 690-710, August.
- Marlen Gabriele Arnold & Kai Hockerts, 2011. "The greening dutchman: Philips' process of green flagging to drive sustainable innovations," Business Strategy and the Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(6), pages 394-407, September.
- Obeidat, Zaid Mohammad & Xiao, Sarah Hong & Qasem, Zainah al & dweeri, Rami al & Obeidat, Ahmad, 2018. "Social media revenge: A typology of online consumer revenge," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 239-255.
- Carlos Martin-Rios, 2016. "Innovative management control systems in knowledge work: a middle manager perspective," Journal of Management Control: Zeitschrift für Planung und Unternehmenssteuerung, Springer, vol. 27(2), pages 181-204, May.
- Ricardo Azambuja & Gazi Islam, 2019. "Working at the boundaries: Middle managerial work as a source of emancipation and alienation," Post-Print halshs-01959107, HAL.
- Roe, R.A., 2005. "Studying time in organizational behavior," Research Memorandum 046, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Alexander Frey & Manuel Trenz & Daniel Veit, 2019. "A service-dominant logic perspective on the roles of technology in service innovation: uncovering four archetypes in the sharing economy," Journal of Business Economics, Springer, vol. 89(8), pages 1149-1189, December.
- Hervé Laroche & Véronique Steyer & Christelle Théron, 2019. "How Could You be so Gullible? Scams and Over-Trust in Organizations," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 160(3), pages 641-656, December.
- Buchanan, Sean & Marques, José Carlos, 2018. "How home country industry associations influence MNE international CSR practices: Evidence from the Canadian mining industry," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 63-74.
- Mikko Vesa & Frank den Hond & J. Tuomas Harviainen, 2019. "On the Possibility of a Paratelic Initiation of Organizational Wrongdoing," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 160(1), pages 1-15, November.
- Elco Burg & Hans Berends & Erik M. Raaij, 2014. "Framing and Interorganizational Knowledge Transfer: A Process Study of Collaborative Innovation in the Aircraft Industry," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(3), pages 349-378, May.
- Tamar Sagiv & Tal Simons & Israel Drori, 2020. "The Construction of Authenticity in the Creative Process: Lessons from Choreographers of Contemporary Dance," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 31(1), pages 23-46, January.
- Daniel Fürstenau & Abayomi Baiyere & Natalia Kliewer, 2019. "A Dynamic Model of Embeddedness in Digital Infrastructures," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 30(4), pages 1319-1342, December.
- Sally Maitlis & Thomas B. Lawrence, 2003. "Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark: Understanding Failure in Organizational Strategizing," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(1), pages 109-139, January.
- Neyland, Daniel & Whittle, Andrea, 2018. "Garfinkel on strategy: Using ethnomethodology to make sense of “rubbish strategy”," CRITICAL PERSPECTIVES ON ACCOUNTING, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 31-42.
- Shih-Chang Hung & Yung-Ching Tseng, 2017. "Extending the LLL framework through an institution-based view: Acer as a dragon multinational," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 34(4), pages 799-821, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jomstd:v:50:y:2013:i:6:p:963-990. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2380 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.