Middle Managers, Strategic Sensemaking, and Discursive Competence
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Winston Kwon & Ian Clarke & Ruth Wodak, 2014. "Micro-Level Discursive Strategies for Constructing Shared Views around Strategic Issues in Team Meetings," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(2), pages 265-290, March.
- Carlos Martin-Rios, 2016. "Innovative management control systems in knowledge work: a middle manager perspective," Journal of Management Control: Zeitschrift für Planung und Unternehmenssteuerung, Springer, vol. 27(2), pages 181-204, May.
- Guiette, Alain & Vandenbempt, Koen, 2013. "Exploring team mental model dynamics during strategic change implementation in professional service organizations. A sensemaking perspective," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 728-744.
- repec:hal:gemwpa:hal-00864332 is not listed on IDEAS
- Trish Reay & Samia Chreim & Karen Golden-Biddle & Elizabeth Goodrick & B. E. (Bernie) Williams & Ann Casebeer & Amy Pablo & C. R. (Bob) Hinings, 2013. "Transforming New Ideas into Practice: An Activity Based Perspective on the Institutionalization of Practices," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(6), pages 963-990, September.
- Elisa Alt & Justin B. Craig, 2016. "Selling Issues with Solutions: Igniting Social Intrapreneurship in for-Profit Organizations," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(5), pages 794-820, July.
- repec:bla:jomstd:v:54:y:2017:i:4:p:403-421 is not listed on IDEAS
- Loréa Hireche Baiada & Lionel Garreau, 2014. "The dynamics of ethical judgment: an essay of modelization," Post-Print halshs-01009718, HAL.
- repec:bla:jomstd:v:54:y:2017:i:7:p:961-985 is not listed on IDEAS
- Julia Balogun & Claus Jacobs & Paula Jarzabkowski & Saku Mantere & Eero Vaara, 2014. "Placing Strategy Discourse in Context: Sociomateriality, Sensemaking, and Power," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(2), pages 175-201, March.
- Florence Allard-Poesi, 2015. "Dancing in the dark: Making sense of managerial roles during strategic conversations," Post-Print hal-01490734, HAL.
- Eva Gatarik, 2015. "Framing Skilful Performance to Enact Organizational Knowledge: Integrating Data-Driven and User-Driven Practice," Management, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 10(3), pages 255-271.
- Florence Allard-Poesi, 2015. "Dancing in the Dark: Making Sense of Managerial Roles during Strategic Conversations," Working Papers hal-01145772, HAL.
- Olli-Pekka Kauppila, 2014. "So, What Am I Supposed to Do? A Multilevel Examination of Role Clarity," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(5), pages 737-763, July.
- Timothy Clark & Mike Wright & Zilia Iskoujina & Philip Garnett, 2014. "JMS at 50: Trends over Time," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(1), pages 19-37, January.
- Timothy Clark & Steven W. Floyd & Mike Wright, 2013. "In Search of the Impactful and the Interesting: Swings of the Pendulum?," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(8), pages 1358-1373, December.
- Thomas Schaefer & Thomas Guenther, 2016. "Exploring strategic planning outcomes: the influential role of top versus middle management participation," Journal of Management Control: Zeitschrift für Planung und Unternehmenssteuerung, Springer, vol. 27(2), pages 205-249, May.
- Brian L. Connelly & David J. Ketchen Jr, & K. Ashley Gangloff & Christopher L. Shook, 2016. "Investor perceptions of CEO successor selection in the wake of integrity and competence failures: A policy capturing study," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(10), pages 2135-2151, October.
- Esther Tippmann & Pamela Sharkey Scott & Vincent Mangematin, 2014. "Stimulating Knowledge Search Routines and Architecture Competences: The Role of Organizational Context and Middle Management," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-00864332, HAL.
- Demir, Robert, 2014. "Strategic Activity as Bundled Affordances," Ratio Working Papers 243, The Ratio Institute.
- repec:eur:ejesjr:123 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cynthia Hardy & Robyn Thomas, 2014. "Strategy, Discourse and Practice: The Intensification of Power," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(2), pages 320-348, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jomstd:v:48:y:2011:i::p:953-983. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2380 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.