All in All, it's Just Another Plaque on the Wall: The Incidence and Impact of the Investors in People Standard
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tony Watson, 1999. "Human Resourcing in Practice: Managing Employment Issues in the University," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(4), pages 483-504, July.
- Hilary Steedman & Karin Wagner, 1987. "A Second Look At Productivity, Machinery and Skills in Britain and Germany," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 122(1), pages 84-108, November.
- repec:sae:niesru:v:116:y::i:1:p:45-55 is not listed on IDEAS
- S.J. Prais & Hilary Steedman, 1986. "Vocational Training in France and Britain: the Building Trades," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 116(1), pages 45-55, May.
- Finegold, David & Soskice, David, 1988. "The Failure of Training in Britain: Analysis and Prescription," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 4(3), pages 21-53, Autumn.
- Peter Robinson, 1996. "Rhetoric And Reality: Britain''s New Vocational Qualifications," CEP Special Papers 01, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- S.J. Prais & Karin Wagner, 1988. "Productivity and Management: the Training of Foremen in Britain and Germany," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 123(1), pages 34-46, February.
- Howard Gospel, 1998. "The Revival of Apprenticeship Training in Britain?," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 36(3), pages 435-457, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jomstd:v:40:y:2003:i:2:p:543-571. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2380 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.