Varieties of cross-class coalitions in the politics of dualization: Insights from the case of vocational training in Germany
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Busemeyer, Marius R. & Trampusch, Christine (ed.), 2011. "The Political Economy of Collective Skill Formation," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199599431.
- Jens Mohrenweiser & Uschi Backes-Gellner, 2008. "Apprenticeship Training – What for? Investment in Human Capital or Substitute for Cheap Labour?," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0017, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW).
- Busemeyer, Marius R., 2009. "Wandel trotz Reformstau: Die Politik der beruflichen Bildung seit 1970," Schriften aus dem Max-Planck-Institut für Gesellschaftsforschung Köln, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies, volume 65, number 65.
- Eichhorst, Werner & Marx, Paul, 2010. "Whatever Works: Dualisation and the Service Economy in Bismarckian Welfare States," IZA Discussion Papers 5035, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- А. Radygin., 2004. "Russia in 2000-2004: Heading towards State Capitalism?," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 4.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:mpifgd:1113. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mpigfde.html .