The productivity enhancing Impacts of the Minimum Wage: Lessons from Denmark, New Zealand and Ireland
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Watson, Dorothy & Russell, Helen & O'Connell, Philip J., 2011. "The Changing Workplace," Papers RB2011/1/3, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Howard Gospel & Jim Foreman, 2006. "Inter-Firm Training Co-ordination in Britain," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 44(2), pages 191-214, June.
- Simon Deakin & Frank Wilkinson, 2000. "Capabilities, Spontaneous Order, And Social Rights," Working Papers wp174, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Wilkinson, Frank, 1983. "Productive Systems," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 7(3-4), pages 413-429, September.
- Hall, Peter A. & Soskice, David (ed.), 2001. "Varieties of Capitalism: The Institutional Foundations of Comparative Advantage," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199247752.
- Wooseok Ok & Peter Tergeist, 2003. "Improving Workers' Skills: Analytical Evidence and the Role of the Social Partners," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 10, OECD Publishing.
- Tor Eriksson & Niels Westergaard-Nielsen, 2009. "Wage and Labor Mobility in Denmark, 1980-2000," NBER Chapters,in: The Structure of Wages: An International Comparison, pages 101-123 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Amable, Bruno, 2003. "The Diversity of Modern Capitalism," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199261147.
- Finegold, David & Soskice, David, 1988. "The Failure of Training in Britain: Analysis and Prescription," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 4(3), pages 21-53, Autumn.
- James Arrowsmith & Mark W. Gilman & Paul Edwards & Monder Ram, 2003. "The Impact of the National Minimum Wage in Small Firms," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 41(3), pages 435-456, September.
- Kim Hoque & Scott Taylor & Emma Bell, 2005. "Investors in People: Market-led Voluntarism in Vocational Education and Training," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 43(1), pages 135-153, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank, 2013. "Minimum Wage Policy : Lessons with a Focus on the ASEAN Region," World Bank Other Operational Studies 16687, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsNational Minimum Wage; Low pay; Training; Productivity; Labour market coordination; Comparative employment relations.;
- J38 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Public Policy
- J58 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Public Policy
- J80 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Standards - - - General
- P52 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems - - - Comparative Studies of Particular Economies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-09-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2007-09-02 (European Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2007-09-02 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cbr:cbrwps:wp342. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Newman and Georgie Cohen). General contact details of provider: http://www.cbr.cam.ac.uk .