Country clustering in comparative political economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lane Kenworthy & Alexander Hicks, 2002. "Varieties of Welfare Capitalism," LIS Working papers 316, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Rafael La Porta & Florencio Lopez-De-Silanes & Andrei Shleifer, 1999.
"Corporate Ownership Around the World,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 54(2), pages 471-517, April.
- Rafael La Porta & Florencio Lopez-de-Silane & Andrei Shleifer, 1998. "Corporate Ownership Around the World," NBER Working Papers 6625, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rafael La Porta & Florencio Lopez-de-Silanes & Andrei Shleifer, 1998. "Corporate Ownership Around the World," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1840, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Amable, Bruno, 2003. "The Diversity of Modern Capitalism," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199261147.
- Taylor, Mark Zachary, 2004. "Empirical Evidence Against Varieties of Capitalism's Theory of Technological Innovation," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 58(03), pages 601-631, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Markus Ahlborn & Joachim Ahrens & Rainer Schweickert, 2016.
"Large-Scale Transition of Economic Systems – Do CEECs Converge Toward Western Prototypes?,"
Comparative Economic Studies,
Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 58(3), pages 430-454, September.
- Ahlborn, Markus & Ahrens, Joachim & Schweickert, Rainer, 2014. "Large-scale transition of economic systems: Do CEECs converge towards Western prototypes?," Kiel Working Papers 1976, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Ahlborn, Markus & Ahrens, Joachim & Schweickert, Rainer, 2016. "Large-scale transition of economic systems: Do CEECs converge towards western prototypes?," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 280, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Ahlborn, Markus & Ahrens, Joachim & Schweickert, Rainer, 2014. "Large-scale transition of economic systems: Do CEECs converge towards western prototypes?," PFH Forschungspapiere/Research Papers 2014/05, PFH Private University of Applied Sciences, Göttingen.
- Fritz W. Scharpf, 2009. "The Asymmetry of European Integration - or why the EU cannot be a Social Market Economy," KFG Working Papers p0006, Free University Berlin.
- Scharpf, Fritz W., 2009. "The double asymmetry of European integration: Or: why the EU cannot be a social market economy," MPIfG Working Paper 09/12, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Scharpf, Fritz W., 2010. "Community and autonomy: Institutions, policies and legitimacy in multilevel Europe," Schriften aus dem Max-Planck-Institut für Gesellschaftsforschung Köln, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies, volume 68, number 68.
- PREDA Bianca & SERBAN Mariuta & STEFAN Raluca-Mariana, 2013. "Hierarchical Clustering Algorithms And Data Security In Financial Management," Revista Economica, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 65(6), pages 147-158.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:mpifgd:095. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mpigfde.html .