Hierarchical Clustering Algorithms And Data Security In Financial Management
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ahlquist, John S. & Breunig, Christian, 2009. "Country clustering in comparative political economy," MPIfG Discussion Paper 09/5, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Catalina COCIANU, 2006. "Supervised and Unsupervised Classification for Pattern Recognition Purposes," Informatica Economica, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 0(4), pages 5-13.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Markus Ahlborn & Joachim Ahrens & Rainer Schweickert, 2016.
"Large-Scale Transition of Economic Systems – Do CEECs Converge Toward Western Prototypes?,"
Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 58(3), pages 430-454, September.
- Ahlborn, Markus & Ahrens, Joachim & Schweickert, Rainer, 2014. "Large-scale transition of economic systems: Do CEECs converge towards western prototypes?," PFH Forschungspapiere/Research Papers 2014/05, PFH Private University of Applied Sciences, Göttingen.
- Ahlborn, Markus & Ahrens, Joachim & Schweickert, Rainer, 2014. "Large-scale transition of economic systems: Do CEECs converge towards Western prototypes?," Kiel Working Papers 1976, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Ahlborn, Markus & Ahrens, Joachim & Schweickert, Rainer, 2016. "Large-scale transition of economic systems: Do CEECs converge towards western prototypes?," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 280, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Fritz W. Scharpf, 2009. "The Asymmetry of European Integration - or why the EU cannot be a Social Market Economy," KFG Working Papers p0006, Free University Berlin.
- Scharpf, Fritz W., 2010. "Community and autonomy: Institutions, policies and legitimacy in multilevel Europe," Schriften aus dem Max-Planck-Institut für Gesellschaftsforschung Köln, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies, volume 68, number 68.
- Chávez Bustamante, Felipe O. G. & Mondaca-Marino, Cristian & Rojas-Mora, Julio, 2018. "Dinámicas laborales regionales y su relevancia en el agregado nacional: Una aplicación de Clusterización de Series Temporales para Chile/Regional Labor Dynamics and their Relevance in the National Agg," Estudios de Economia Aplicada, Estudios de Economia Aplicada, vol. 36, pages 961-978, Septiembr.
- Scharpf, Fritz W., 2009. "The double asymmetry of European integration: Or: why the EU cannot be a social market economy," MPIfG Working Paper 09/12, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:blg:reveco:v:65:y:2013:i:6:p:147-158. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Eduard Alexandru Stoica). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feulbro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.